Ralph Lauren Polo Red Body Spray

Polo Red Body Spray - Speed. Adrenaline. Seduction. Ralph Lauren Polo Red is a fiery blend of spicy red saffron, fresh red grapefruit and deep redwood that ignites the thrill-seeker in every man. - Polo Red Body Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Polo Red Body Spray!
I gave this to my husband as a gift we were dating and he has never looked bad. The smell is amazing and not nearly as overwhelming as a cologne. It’s masculine, but refined. The spray bottle makes it easy for him to use and travel with!
103 weimar st buffalo ny
Not my favorite scent but love it , my mom got me into these scents and love them . I think it’s fine not to strong love it recommend to everyone looking for something soft yes I would buy again for sure .
Tappahannock
Polo RED is announced as a ferocious and energizing fragrance which includes ingredients fitting the red color. The composition opens with red grapefruit united with cranberry and Italian lemon. The heart of the composition emphasizes accords of red sage, red saffron and lavender, while the "red notes" in the base are described with red wood, hot amber and fragrant coffee beans! The spicy red composition of woody-spicy character is signed by perfumer Olivier Gillotin, carrying the scent of strength, masculinity and character.POLO RED by Ralph Lauren - BODY SPRAY 6 OZ - MEN
Smells amazing @RalphLauren  the scent is exquisite. It is not your average body spray. It has a very distinct fragrance. You would definitely be able to tell it is high end. The bottle is beautiful but also simple. I would definitely buy it again.
Paducah, KY
I purchased this for my fiance. It is not a musk or too sweet. I love the way it smells on him. The bottle is very pretty yet caters to a manly side as well. I would recommend bigger bottles to be able to enjoy longer for the price.
My husband loves this and keeps it in his car to use as needed. He’s in sales and sees clients all day and it gets very hot here in Florida. He uses it to keep smelling great all day.
Shirley
Ralph Lauren Polo Red Body Spray uploaded by Rachel R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought this for my husband as a random gift. Omg it’s heavenly! I’m obsessed with the smell and thankfully he is too! Price was fantastic. And we just adore it! I was originally trying to get him the cologne but it was sold out, so i settles for this. So glad I did! Highly recommend!
Johnstown, PA
Absolutely loved Polo Red by Ralph Lauren. It smells amazing, the scent stays with you for a long time and last but defiantly not least, my fiance loved it at well. I would have been a little happier if the price was a little more affordable for a body spray but other than that I can't complain at all.
Saint Cloud, FL
My husband loves the Ralph Lauren brand in general. Especially the colognes and he had never tried the body spray. I went to my local ULTA and picked this one up and it smells amazing!! And the scent lasts and doesn't fade to quickly. Definitely will be picking this up again for him.
Dayton, OH
The scent is perfect and lasts all day! It is a world smell that is great for any occasion!! I like to blend it. I would improve this product by not having such a strong smell. The bottle is a nice size too. The overall design of the bottle is very clean cut as well!