BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Red Aftershave - Speed. Adrenaline. Seduction. Ralph Lauren Polo Red is a fiery blend of spicy red saffron, fresh red grapefruit and deep redwood that ignites the thrill-seeker in every man.(4.2 oz.) - Polo Red Aftershave see more...

Sandra Luz G.
Sandra Luz G.
Sacramento
bought my dad this for his birthday and he loved it. i definitely loved the smell of it, and it smells just like the cologne. so what he does it layers the after shave under the cologne so it lasts a lot longer on his skin
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Channelview
Long lasting scent and it smells wonderful! It's gentle on the skin but it has a strong smell. It met my expectations and I bought it at Macy's as a Father's Day gift. I totally recommend to anyone!
Aaron K.
Aaron K.
By far one of my top 5 favorite items. It's smells delightful and it leaves me feeling refreshed and ready to go. Shaving can always be a hassle, but this makes things a little easier on me. Would definitely recommend if anyone is on the fence about making this purchase!
Emely F.
Emely F.
Norwich,CT
I love the smell of this product so good , especially in the hot summer whether I this product or the best !! Ever
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington , TX
LOVEEEEEE THIS cologne so much I purchased this for my best friend, daddy and my brother haha absolutely amazing
Franchesca M.
Franchesca M.
I bought this fragrance for my father for fathers day and he really enjoyed it he usually isn't all the fumes but this brand he did
Johasly M.
Johasly M.
These Polo aftershave has an amazing smells and also help to protect the shaving are and giving hidratación
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
Malvern, AR
I buy this for my husband. It smells so good. I don't think I could ever get tired of this smell. I buy it from Macy's or Ralph Lauren
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
lutterworth
i bought this as a gift and well im very happy with what i git it came in a very nice bottle love that the logo is on it too!!! the smell lasts for a long time !!! also the product in the bottle lasts a long time too!! defiantly buy again for more gifts to come!!!
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
This is a continuous repurchase for my boyfriend. Always on offer or a great price often with a free gift round seasonal periods (Father's Day, Christmas). It's got a fresh scent with a very light musk. Would say in my opinion this suits a younger man (teens-30's)