BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Red Aftershave - Speed. Adrenaline. Seduction. Ralph Lauren Polo Red is a fiery blend of spicy red saffron, fresh red grapefruit and deep redwood that ignites the thrill-seeker in every man.(4.2 oz.) - Polo Red Aftershave see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sandra Luz G.
Sandra Luz G.
Sacramento
bought my dad this for his birthday and he loved it. i definitely loved the smell of it, and it smells just like the cologne. so what he does it layers the after shave under the cologne so it lasts a lot longer on his skin
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Channelview
Long lasting scent and it smells wonderful! It's gentle on the skin but it has a strong smell. It met my expectations and I bought it at Macy's as a Father's Day gift. I totally recommend to anyone!
Aaron K.
Aaron K.
Chandler, AZ
By far one of my top 5 favorite items. It's smells delightful and it leaves me feeling refreshed and ready to go. Shaving can always be a hassle, but this makes things a little easier on me. Would definitely recommend if anyone is on the fence about making this purchase!
April R.
April R.
I love this ! My husband has it and it smells so good , last all day . It has lasted him for a while . I don't think he will ever get a different scent lol
Kris R.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
My boyfriend used this before and he really liked it... It was very light feeling to him and it did not have an obnoxious smell!!!
Emely F.
Emely F.
Norwich,CT
I love the smell of this product so good , especially in the hot summer whether I this product or the best !! Ever
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Conway, AR
This cologne smells divine on my husband!! The packaging is simple and effective. It is a clean and gentle smell.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
LOVEEEEEE THIS cologne so much I purchased this for my best friend, daddy and my brother haha absolutely amazing
Etzel P.
Etzel P.
This has been my husband's fragrance for a good 3 years and I absolutely love it. A little spray will stay the whole day
Johasly M.
Johasly M.
These Polo aftershave has an amazing smells and also help to protect the shaving are and giving hidratación