BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Red Aftershave - Speed. Adrenaline. Seduction. Ralph Lauren Polo Red is a fiery blend of spicy red saffron, fresh red grapefruit and deep redwood that ignites the thrill-seeker in every man.(4.2 oz.) - Polo Red Aftershave see more...

Buy on ULTA
Aaron K.
Chandler, AZ
By far one of my top 5 favorite items. It's smells delightful and it leaves me feeling refreshed and ready to go. Shaving can always be a hassle, but this makes things a little easier on me. Would definitely recommend if anyone is on the fence about making this purchase!
Sandra Luz G.
Sacramento
bought my dad this for his birthday and he loved it. i definitely loved the smell of it, and it smells just like the cologne. so what he does it layers the after shave under the cologne so it lasts a lot longer on his skin
Alexandra O.
Long lasting scent and it smells wonderful! It's gentle on the skin but it has a strong smell. It met my expectations and I bought it at Macy's as a Father's Day gift. I totally recommend to anyone!
Cameron R.
Malvern, AR
I buy this for my husband. It smells so good. I don't think I could ever get tired of this smell. I buy it from Macy's or Ralph Lauren
April R.
I love this ! My husband has it and it smells so good , last all day . It has lasted him for a while . I don't think he will ever get a different scent lol
MaCall R.
Irvington , NJ
Omg I love this scent on my hubby.. It's a masculine scent but not strong. Two sprays can last all day and the scent lingers after he leaves the room..
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
My boyfriend used this before and he really liked it... It was very light feeling to him and it did not have an obnoxious smell!!!
nessa h.
One of my many cologne! The best, and the good thing about it, it lasts long! You only need 1 spray and youre good all day
Etzel P.
This has been my husband's fragrance for a good 3 years and I absolutely love it. A little spray will stay the whole day
Emely F.
Norwich,CT
I love the smell of this product so good , especially in the hot summer whether I this product or the best !! Ever