BY RALPH LAUREN

Men's 4.0 oz EDT Spray (Tester). A masculine blend of tobacco wood and leather energized with the refreshing scent of brilliant herbals. Discover the classic men's fragrance by America's foremost designer Ralph Lauren. Created in 1978 Polo cologne is a fresh clean citrus fragrance. It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: basil juniper and cumin. The middle notes are: thyme pine and carnation and the base of the fragrance is: amber patchouli and moss. Polo cologne is recommended for evening wear. see more...

Robert A.
Spring Hill, FL
This review says it's a spray, but I have the splash on bottle (actually 2 of them). My wife purchased it as a gift and she loves the fragrance as much as I do. I just have a problem with the splash bottle....if only she HAD gotten me the spray, this would probably be a 5 star review....perhaps I can re-visit at some point and give a review on the spray bottle.
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
I bought the men's Ralph Lauren perfume. At my last stop at Ulta, I thought I'd buy my husband something nice. He loves it and I love it. Smells great
Tracy C.
Albertville, AL
There is no comparison to Polo. It is my favorite and always satisfies me. Polo s a little expensive but seems worth the money.
Alberto C.
I'm a guy that I love perfumes and truth this is one of my favorites with its soft and delicious scent
Jamie S.
Smells amazing, smells amazing,Smells amazing, Smells amazing, smells amazing,Smells amazing, smells amazing,Smells amazing, smells amazing,smells amazing,Smells amazing, smells amazing,Smells amazing, smells amazing,Smells amazing, smells amazing,Smells amazing, smells amazing,
Gagan S.
Strong a bit. It doesn't cause stains. People like it. Was happy with my experience with the spray