BY RALPH LAUREN

Travel the globe with The World of PoloLimit 1 order per day. The Polo Travel Kit includes a 4.0 oz. Eau de Toilette spray, 2.0 oz. Eau de Toilette spray, and 3.4 oz. After Shave Balm in an exclusive Polo Ralph Lauren Travel Bag. see more...

Zack C.
Zack C.
Knoxville , TN
Ralph Lauren Polo is the only cologne I will own. Not only does it smell amazing and the women seem to love it, but it last!!!!! Not many colognes can last throughout the day. Amazing price for what you get!!! Perfect the way it is! Would recommend to a friend and any man looking for a great cologne.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
My brother in law irked every nerve possible because he wanted this so badly lol. We ended getting two, because my little brother wanted it when he saw it too. It smells amazing, just not the cheapest of things. Probably wouldn't purchase this package again. But love the brand.
Tylanda J.
Tylanda J.
Homewood, AL
I bought this gift set for a friend for Father's Day, I loved the scent of the fragrance abd he loved the gift set. It compares to others in size but Ralph Lauren is very unique. The scent was manly but light, with a touch of citrus. I would definitely recommend to others.
Glenda G.
Glenda G.
This set it's the perfect gift for him! Very nice packaging and the smell it's just so mainly and fresh. It's a little pricy but it is worth it. The quality it's amazing. Definitely recommend this set for future gift or even for yourself
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Orlando,FL
My dad had purchas these before. The fragrance has a nice design to it and the product amount was considerable compared to the pricing. The smell is a little strong so I recommend not using too much at one time. Definitely would buy again, this is one of my all time favorite products
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Franklinton, LA
Great bang for your buck.  I love the scent and the gift set gives you a perfect sized bathroom bag.  my boyfriend uses his all the time and his cologne stays on all day.  Much longer than other brands, and smells wonderful too.  definitely recommend to other.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Odessa
This is my husband's favorite cologn.  The gift set was a perfect purchase.  He absolutely loved receiving this for his birthday.  I'm sure he will enjoy this for a long time.  Great buy!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
My dad has and sits his favorite , I love this smell is like GODDD haha I recommend , is a good price depending where you buy !
Amber G.
Amber G.
Waterbury
This is a great set perfect for your significant other . It's a sexy smell you will adore and will not keep your hand off lol
Briana S.
Briana S.
Houston
Love IT I buy this all the time for my better half and he loves it ! If your man or friend love smelling amazing GET THIS 😍