BY RALPH LAUREN

A masculine blend of tobacco, wood, and leather, energized with the refreshing scent of brilliant herbals. Discover the classic men's fragrance by America's foremost designer, Ralph Lauren. This set contains:- 4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray - 4 oz After Shave - 2.1 oz Deodorant Notes: Basil, Chamomile, Tobacco, Patchouli, Oakmoss. Style: Refreshing and masculine. see more...

Ralph Lauren Polo Gift Set
  • "I just bought my boyfriend one for Christmas, they smell great and last for hours." in 1 review
  • "This is a classic fragrance you cannot go wrong with with this Ralph Lauren gift set!" in 1 review
  • "This is a really good smell for a father!" in 1 review
  • "I like this product a alot, it smells great and literally a little gors alon ways you spray a little and you smell good for the while day and the price was not bad at all!" in 1 review
Kristen R.
Schenectady, NY
Smells so good! Again this is a strong smell which I typically like so if you're not into strong smells its not for you. This is a really good smell for a father!
Sophia G.
Clovis, NM
Yareimy G.
One of my favorite fragrances for the men in my life boyfriend & grandfather it smells really good just a bit pricey great for birthdays & Christmas
Xena C.
Got this for my boyfriend and he was very satisfied! And he really loved the smell he went to go buy another set when it was all gone!
Teala N.
Love these gift sets! I just bought my boyfriend one for Christmas, they smell great and last for hours. Defiantly worth the price!
This product smells so great! I used to own this and I wish I could have more! It would be great to recurve this gift box
Jonni N.
Indianapolis, IN
This was the perfect gift for my boyfriend! He loved the scent, as did I. The smell lasted long and was very enjoyable.
Marisol F.
Adelphi, MD
Me encanta! Siempre me siento inclinada por las fragancias para caballeros. En tonos madera y sandalo!
Nicole D.
Temperance, MI
Very classy but expensive! The quality is good for price! :) ❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️😍😊😊😊😍😊❤️😍😊😍😊😍😊😊😊😍😍😊😍
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
This is my husband's signature fragrance . I love getting him these gift sets. Great value!