BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Explorer fragrance was launched by the design house of Polo in 2007 Men's cologne features top notes of mandarin oil and bergamot Masculine scent possesses heart notes of waterfall accord, coriander spice and rugged leather Base notes are mahogany wood, sandalwood, mate and amber Fragrance was created by Honorine Blanc and Harry Fremont We cannot accept returns on this product. Product image may vary from actual product size. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Phillip D.
Phillip D.
Plano, TX
Love this fragrance!! Gives me that bold feeling that just triples my self confidence no matter what I am doing!
tiffany b.
tiffany b.
Stanton, CA
My husband loves the bottle and the scent very good sent smells and works great! Try it as a gift!
Vannessa T.
Vannessa T.
Taylorsville, UT
Okay so I got this cologne spray for my husband at the mall and it smells really good the only downfall is it doesn't stay on for a long. Of time and my husband light goes to the gym work goes to church though he's constantly like doing stuff to sweat and it doesn't stay on long so it is a good product I wouldn't mind having more for him but I wouldn't go out and purchase it again
Beatrice B.
Beatrice B.
Monessen, PA
Growing up my father loved Polo and used it daily. To this day I always make sure he has a fresh bottle for when he steps out. The smell is fresh and lasts . Great gift for the older generation.
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
A good smelling man is my weakness! I purchased this for my boyfriend as a birthday present. He loved it just as much as I did. The fragrance lasted all day and wasn't overwhelming.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
ARLINGTON , TX
Purchased this a few years back for my husband. he had been wanting it. so when I finally found it I loved it too. definitely a great buy love this smell on him (;
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Liverpool, NY
I bought this as a present, but I don't think he liked it very much. The packaging is nice and the scent is woodsy, but he doesn't ever reach for it to wear it
Marjori M.
Marjori M.
The strong smell reminds me of safari for men by Ralph Lauren from back in the day, The very first one that came out to be precise.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this scent for my husband and we both loved it! It has a great scent that's a little bit earthy but not overwhelming!
Kristen  M.
Kristen M.
Pawtucket, RI
Love there Christmas gift packages . Great deals are out there right now . Love the smell. Of the boys when they wear it
Santee, CA
It this over powering? how many sprays is reccomended?
Santee, CA
It this over powering? how many sprays is reccomended?