Ralph Lauren Polo Explorer Eau De Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Amanda R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Explore! Top Notes:&Nbsp; Bergamot &Amp; Mandarin Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Coriander, Leather &Amp; Ocean Accord Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Amber, Mahogany, Patchouli &Amp; Sandalwood Polo Explorer Was Released By The House Of Ralph Lauren In The Year 2007, Created By Perfumer Harry Fremont And Honorine Blanc.&Nbsp; The Perfume That Adventurers Wear, Their Thrill-Seeking And Exciting Life Gets A Companion Which Doesn't Tire From Taking Risks And Is Ever Ready To Explore.&Nbsp; Woody Aromatic Explorer Takes You On A Walk In A Deep Green Forest With A Fresh And A Cool Waterfall And Some Exotic Woods And Other Ferny Scents That Is Captivating And Intricate.&Nbsp; It Portrays The Spirit Of Discovery And Excitement In A Courageous Way And Will Remind You Of That Wonderful Vacation You Had.&Nbsp; A Well Balanced Juxtaposition Of Bergamot And Mandarin Orange At The Top Note, Oceanic Notes, Coriander And Leather At The Heart Note With Amber, Patchouli, Sandalwood And Mahogany At The Dry Down.&Nbsp; A Perfect Friend&Nbsp; To Take Along On Your Vacation Or On A Weekend, Where All You Want To Do Is Have Fun! see more...

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Definitely smells woodsy and rugged and outdoorsy! A must for the rugged man in your life! It lasts for a good while, but the stronger notes fade off after an hr. We bought our off eBay - it was a tester and like 1/2 off! Great find! Would recommend for the manly man!
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Pinson, AL
My husband loves this scent. He isn't a fan of cologne that is too strong, so this is just right for his taste, He wears this often.
Casie S.
Casie S.
Freeport, TX
This is my husband's favorite scent. I love it too. It has a clean and not over powering scent but it also seems to stay with him.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
My husband has a bottle of this and oh man it smells so good! It smells a bit oaky which I love. This is one of his favorite Ralph Lauren fragrances.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
My husband loves this fragrance and so do I! We've been a fan of Ralph Lauren for many many years and have never been disappointed.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Americus, GA
I love the smell of a man's cologne, and this one by Ralph Lauren is very nice. It is not too strong and overpowering. Nice scent.
Dhivya N.
Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
Got this Sephora for my husband. This is an okay one as it smells ok but doesn't last long. He likes the Gucci pour home better.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Gulfport, MS
My husband smells awesome, it's a fresh smell to me & I can smell this a mile away. It's definitely #1 for my husband & #1 for my senses
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Not to disappoint this contemporary smelling spray made for a fathers day gift, is being used too
Cara P.
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Smells fresh but sometimes too sporty. I think it's overall a good cologne though. Decent Smell.