Ralph Lauren Polo Explorer Eau de Toilette uploaded by Amanda R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

A fresh woody amber scent launched in 2007 it was created by Honorine Blanc and Harry Fremont. The fragrance starts with top notes of mandarin oil and bergamont; a heart of waterfall accord coriander spice and rugged leather with a base of mahogany wood sandalwood mate and amber.

Alaura H.
Hope Mills, NC
I purchased this spray for myself a little while ago offline. I had tried the fragrance before in store, but I didnt have money at the time. The packaging is pretty cute and it smells amazing. I love floral fragrances, and/but this was amazing.
Soumya D.
It is the best cologne I have ever used. The smell lasts for a couple of hours and sometimes even last till the next day. I use one spray on my hands and neck and that is sufficient to keep me smell fresh. Everyone asks what cologne I used and I have already recommended this product to couple of my friends.
Amanda R.
Definitely smells woodsy and rugged and outdoorsy! A must for the rugged man in your life! It lasts for a good while, but the stronger notes fade off after an hr. We bought our off eBay - it was a tester and like 1/2 off! Great find! Would recommend for the manly man!
Emily W.
Glenview, IL
bought this for my boyfriend, it smells divine. And it has totally set him up to have an actual skincare routine which I feel most men lack. I am true,y I pressed with this product and would buy it for him again. He loves it so I love it, and he continues to by it,
Pamela E.
For special occasions I buy this product for my dad . It smells so good, you can buy it at any local store. It was inexpensive , around 10-12 dollars. The bottle was cute and a decent size to fit anywhere. I recommend this to any male wanting to smell good.
Vannessa T.
Salt Lake City
Okay so I got this cologne spray for my husband at the mall and it smells really good the only downfall is it doesn't stay on for a long. Of time and my husband light goes to the gym work goes to church though he's constantly like doing stuff to sweat and it doesn't stay on long so it is a good product I wouldn't mind having more for him but I wouldn't go out and purchase it again
Beatrice B.
Monessen , PA
Growing up my father loved Polo and used it daily. To this day I always make sure he has a fresh bottle for when he steps out. The smell is fresh and lasts . Great gift for the older generation.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
A good smelling man is my weakness! I purchased this for my boyfriend as a birthday present. He loved it just as much as I did. The fragrance lasted all day and wasn't overwhelming.
Stephanie G.
Lancaster , TX
Purchased this a few years back for my husband. he had been wanting it. so when I finally found it I loved it too. definitely a great buy love this smell on him (;
Kandis T.
Buda, TX
I got this for my hubby to replace his normal green POLO not as good or as sexy of a smell but it smelled good. I am partial though to the scent I met him in lol!
Robin R.
Santee, CA
It this over powering? how many sprays is reccomended?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
It this over powering? how many sprays is reccomended?