Ralph Lauren Polo EDT Spray uploaded by Angelica C.Ralph Lauren Polo EDT Spray uploaded by Lillian R.Ralph Lauren Polo EDT Spray uploaded by Randy V.

BY RALPH LAUREN

A celebration of the sporting lifestyle, Ralph Lauren's first men's fragrance is an iconic blend of leather, wood, and tobacco.

Ralph Lauren Polo EDT Spray
  • "Anytime I get a hint of this I totally flashback to my high school and college years." in 1 review
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
I guess u can say I stick with the oldies but goodies ! I love the original polo and I still buy it ! All I can say is if it isn't broke don't fix it ..... I always make sure my husband has a bottle of this always . The smell is so amazing and one squirt lasts the whole day , and for sure .... the scent is unmistakable .
dreaa l.
I got this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he liked it and so did i . The bottle is cute to and id say pricey but worth the money . Not my favorite one but still a good one i would recommend .
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Ladies if you want something that would knock your socks off. This polo brand OMG. You will never forget him and the smell last forever even when you wash his clothes it's still there. So sexy
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Love all Ralph Lauren Colognes and perfumes.  This is another one of my husbands favorites.  He hasn't had any of this in a while so may need to get him some for Christmas or birthday.  Great product.  I purchase at Dillard's or online.
Ali S.
East Amherst
The "Green" Polo is really what created my appreciation for fragrances. My earliest recollection is purchasing the original Polo. What can I say about this fragrance that already has not been stated. Its a Classic! It stands the test of time. I have a new bottle waiting to be opened. Every time I spray a sample from the fragrance counter, its like an old friend coming back to your life. The scent lingers a long time!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
This is my Husband's Cult Classic!! I loved how my Hubbie smells with Polo Classic. He try other Brands but there's no other likes Polo. I buy it at Saks, Sears, Nordstrom, Macys...name it! And there's a lot of offer in Special ocassions. Higly recomended to all who loves Classic.
Alexandra S.
Herriman, UT
This is my dad's favorite cologne. He's been wearing it for over 30 years now! It has a musky, woodsy, tobacco-y smell,  very masculine. It stays on all day and you don't really need much. It's a good value, and a good scent for masculine, older men. Definitely recommend.
Mayra S.
Bryan, TX
My dad has been using this cologne for years and is one of his favorites. It is pretty durable and anytime he has to re-stock he goes to the Men's Dillards. The green Polo deodorant is also pretty good too. It is a bit pricey but the product is worth the price.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
This is my fathers favorite scent! He's been buying polo for years and the smell never gets old. The bottle is so nice and the smell is wonderful. It's strong and long lasting which is great because it sticks to you.
Libby R.
Bought this for my boyfriend and I absolutely love the smell on him! He's always moving and it keeps well on him. It's not too expensive and it's nicely packaged. The scent is very manly but not too overpowering.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
I love Ralph Lauren!! Which smell is your favorite on your man?
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Does anyone else absolutely love this?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Do you agree that Ralph Lauren has a good line of men fragrances ?
Doly D.
Philadelphia , PA
How's the smell?? Too strong or decent
Mikolaj S.
Edina, MN
Is this cologne intended more for fall/winter or spring/summer?