Ralph Lauren Polo Eau De Parfum Spray for Men uploaded by Diego G.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Supreme Oud By Ralph Lauren Edp Spray For Men 4.2 oz see more...

• Can this be compared to any other types of cologne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaydi W.
Vian, OK
This is a fantastic scent. My boyfriend uses this and I love how it smells on him. He plays football for a D1 college, and sometimes he does not have time to shower after workouts before class, so he sprays on some of this, and it masks it perfectly. Obviously, I do not recommend spritzing yourself with this instead of showering, but it is not overpowering and does not mix with the stink creating a super awful smell.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
Polo is a classic and very masculine. Just the perfect blend of tobacco,leather,wood, with some refreshing herbals just to name a few. What an amazing combination. I just cant say enough to tell you how memorable and genuwine it truly is.
I simply love it. Polo is just one of many fabulous creations by Ralph Lauren.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
This is a great, "any occasion" cologne. I use it with formal/business wear, or when I'm dressed informally in Jeans and a t-shirt. The fragrance is very pleasant but pretty strong so a spray or two will do you fine. One star off for the price; no reason for it to be so expensive just because it's Ralph Lauren.
Jesse C.
Magna, UT
Always makes me think of my grandpa who used to take me to the store and driving around. One morning he picked up the green Polo and told me "this is what I wear". I remember it was a solid yet not too strong scent and as I grew up I found it nice as an added layer after shower, shave, and deodorant.
Vanessa A.
There's something husky about this smell that I really enjoy, and the boyfriend seems to like it a lot. A bit too expensive to purchase all the time, unfortunately, but a little should go a long way.
Desiree W.
This is a great smelling scent, i like when my husband wears it, I think that it is fresh and not super musky but still masculine. One of my favorite scents for him to wear.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
Bought this for my boyfriend and I'd like to say that he's happy with it. I think that it smells nice and so far I think he feels that way too. got it as a splurge birthday gift, unfortunately it's too expensive for us to get all the time.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
A great smelling scent, i love when my wife feels the scent, she say i´m very sexy, think that i feel fresh and still masculine. One of my favorite scents for to wear...
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
Love this smell. For a very manly type of man. Only cologne I ever saw my father put on. It has a nice odor and it lingers for a bit. Doesn't evaporate right away.
Kiran P.
Orlando, FL
The best cologne I found .... I am big time buyer of all kind of perfume cologne try most popular and way expensive.this product I really impressed very reasonable price compare to very rich smell ... I can say beats high price perfumes and Ralph stays with their name honesty .
This is really long lasting changes aroma after 30 minutes and stays all day with excellent aroma salute founder ... I am trying since week at departmental store comparing with other 3 brand today I finalise to buy.
Charles b.
Sioux Falls, SD
Can this be compared to any other types of cologne?