BY RALPH LAUREN

An oriental scent with notes of nutmeg, roasted coffee, juniper berry, rich woods, mango and pepper. EDT Spray Intensely edgy, Polo Double Black is a sexy and exotic blend of spiced mango, addictive coffee, and sensual nutmeg intensified with the mysterious warmth of cardamom. It's a dark, woody experience that pulsates with a purely masculine sophistication. Mens see more...

Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
I bought this scent for my significant other and it smells absolutely amazing. It's one of those scents that if you smell it on a man walking by, it will cause you to do a double take. So if you're a man that loves a great smelling cologne or a woman that wants her man to smell good, this is a must buy for you; you won't regret it!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Burleson, TX
This is my favorite cologne for my husband to wear. I like Ralph Lauren colognes and this one is more youthful than some of the others, but still being mature. My husband likes the spray. The nozzle hasn't ever gotten stuck. It makes the scent lighter than the non-spray.
Ashleigh  D.
Ashleigh D.
I bough this for my boyfriend for his birthday and I absolutely love the smell. It makes me want to kiss and hug him all times of the day! He loves it as well and I would recommend for any guy looking to smell like sex.
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I haven't personally tried this (for obvious reasons ), BUT a special man in my life owns a bottle, and it smells so good! I love the design. if you are a mean, or have one go buy it!
Dayna T.
Dayna T.
My husband also has a bottle of this fragrance under our tree too the Polo red he loves it and many of my subs do too close too the same scent but great!!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Concord, NH
I would love to try this for my husband.. I love it when he smells good!! It definitely is worth trying.. Everyone should give it a try!
Heather N.
Heather N.
Eugene, OR
My man smells sooo good and I have a hard time resisting him when he wears this cologne. One of my favorite colognes
Kim N.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
My boyfriend uses this scent and I personally love it. It's a strong scent without being overwhelming
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Mooresburg, TN
Husband loves this its not to strong and the smell lingures so no need to use a lot it lasts a good while for the money
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite! It smells so good, the bottle goes a long way and the smell last forever!