BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Master Groomer Expert
This is a great after shave for men. It works really well. It smells amazing. I love this on my guy. A great price and lasts a very long time.
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
This stuff smells amazing and lasts a very long time. A real winner with slot of guys. Very clean cans spicy smell, with woodlands mixed.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
This smells so good. my boyfriend loves this stuff. one of his favorites. it is one of his favorites....highly recommend.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I love polo they have amazing fragrances and my ultimate favorite is the blue. This one is amazing too though!
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
My son loves this. The smell isn't to strong and it lasts a long time. Definitely would buy it again for him.
Kala F.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
I bought this for my boyfriend and it smells so good. It's sexy and exotic smelling. It's crisp and clean and with it being Polo, you know it lasts all day.
Brandon K.
Brandon K.
I personally love this strong smell! It's one of my favorites I recommend this to anyone looking for a long lasting smell.
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Smells do freaking good. Ralph Lauren is very popular for years and still is. they just keep continuing to improve and come out with new cologne smells.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
So delicious smelling. Makes my man smell so so handsome. Lasts so long and I love when he wears it!!
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
This is great! The scent lasts forever and a little goes a long way with it. Just a small bottle will last for a while!
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?