BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Men After Shave
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Devin M.
I buy this for my husband and LOVE the way he smells. Every time he wears this cologne, I am comforted by the scent.
Netasha C.
Albany, GA
Purchased this for my significant other and I loved the smell. He loves it and now he's added this to his must haves!
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
Literally the best fragrance for a man. every time I smell this I literally melt. has a very musky/manly scent to it
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
This smells wonderful!!!! My girlfriend uses this and it just turns me on so much. It's a very sexy and mature sent!
Alexander B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Not big on polo. Smells like a cheap body spray. Just doesn't catch my attention. Smells like a sporty Axe. Ewww..
Timothy R.
Madison, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I gave this as a gift to my dad. He loves it and he asked me to buy him another one because hes almost running out.
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL
Love this cologne! I buy it for all the men in my family for an special occasion! I love it for my husband also!
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
This is an amazing aftershave! It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product
Alyson B.
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Men After Shave is a must have in my home. Myself and my husband love the scent.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I love polo they have amazing fragrances and my ultimate favorite is the blue. This one is amazing too though!
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Would u guys recommend this ?