BY RALPH LAUREN #5 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, an...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
Conner E.
Littleton, MA
Super awesome. Lasts long. Smells good. My mom gets me a bottle every year for Christmas. I've been using it for years
Nate B.
This cologne really smells amazing. I would but this cologne for any man who wants to smell really good for the ladies
Leslie L.
This is great! The scent lasts forever and a little goes a long way with it. Just a small bottle will last for a while!
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
Literally the best fragrance for a man. every time I smell this I literally melt. has a very musky/manly scent to it
Devin M.
I buy this for my husband and LOVE the way he smells. Every time he wears this cologne, I am comforted by the scent.
Netasha C.
Albany, GA
Purchased this for my significant other and I loved the smell. He loves it and now he's added this to his must haves!
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
This smells wonderful!!!! My girlfriend uses this and it just turns me on so much. It's a very sexy and mature sent!
Alexander B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Not big on polo. Smells like a cheap body spray. Just doesn't catch my attention. Smells like a sporty Axe. Ewww..
Timothy R.
Ewing, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I gave this as a gift to my dad. He loves it and he asked me to buy him another one because hes almost running out.
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
This is an amazing aftershave! It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?