BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Perfume with an exquisite scent that leaves you there to stand on occasion .. the gentleman who place it will leave more than a girl in love.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene , TX
This smells so good when first applied to my hubby but after about 1 hour you just can't smell it anymore doesn't last long on him ūüėě
Adelle M.
Adelle M.
This smells really nice! I like nice smelling after shave because my husband uses it a lot and it seems to out smell his cologne
This after shave leaves a nice scent on your skin i tried it before i recommend ralph lauren polo
Devin M.
Devin M.
I buy this for my husband and LOVE the way he smells. Every time he wears this cologne, I am comforted by the scent.
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I think this cologne smells great but is a bit strong for my taste. It's more of a an older gentleman scent in my opinion.
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Master Groomer Expert
This is a great after shave for men. It works really well. It smells amazing. I love this on my guy. A great price and lasts a very long time.
Anna N.
Anna N.
My dad have use this for a good while he love it it one of his favorite it lice live it nice and soft and also smell good
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
This stuff smells amazing and lasts a very long time. A real winner with slot of guys. Very clean cans spicy smell, with woodlands mixed.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
This smells so good. my boyfriend loves this stuff. one of his favorites. it is one of his favorites....highly recommend.
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?