BY RALPH LAUREN #3 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, an...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
Brandon K.
I personally love this strong smell! It's one of my favorites I recommend this to anyone looking for a long lasting smell.
Kristie  B.
Not a go to product for the men in my life, but on occasions when they have to shave, they have this on hand. Smells good.
Diamond H.
Tamarac, FL
I just love the smell of this Cologne bought my bf this because it's so addicting lol can't stop smelling him great Cologne
Larissa W.
Totally did not like this scent very loud and strong not particularly one of my top choices for my husband to use or wear
Brittany J.
This smells so good. my boyfriend loves this stuff. one of his favorites. it is one of his favorites....highly recommend.
Anna N.
My dad have use this for a good while he love it it one of his favorite it lice live it nice and soft and also smell good
Tÿgm À.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Let me get it for freee becouse I'm trying to smell go and I'm going back to school so yeagh
don't be shy and let me have it
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
Somebody say no shave bumps? Then this is your product, so no to that nasty looking red glow that the bumps leave behind
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Este perfume seria ideal para mi hermano ya que es de una fragancia divina y dura todo el día me gusta mucho este aroma
Derek E.
Dallas Texas
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this after shave it smells so masculine and fresh its by far the best after shave on the market a very good buy
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?