BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Brandon K.
I personally love this strong smell! It's one of my favorites I recommend this to anyone looking for a long lasting smell.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
Somebody say no shave bumps? Then this is your product, so no to that nasty looking red glow that the bumps leave behind
Tÿgm À.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Let me get it for freee becouse I'm trying to smell go and I'm going back to school so yeagh
don't be shy and let me have it
Anna N.
My dad have use this for a good while he love it it one of his favorite it lice live it nice and soft and also smell good
LaTia T.
Totally did not like this scent very loud and strong not particularly one of my top choices for my husband to use or wear
Brittany J.
This smells so good. my boyfriend loves this stuff. one of his favorites. it is one of his favorites....highly recommend.
Nate B.
This cologne really smells amazing. I would but this cologne for any man who wants to smell really good for the ladies
Leslie L.
This is great! The scent lasts forever and a little goes a long way with it. Just a small bottle will last for a while!
Conner E.
Littleton, MA
Super awesome. Lasts long. Smells good. My mom gets me a bottle every year for Christmas. I've been using it for years
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Este perfume seria ideal para mi hermano ya que es de una fragancia divina y dura todo el día me gusta mucho este aroma
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?