BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Men After Shave
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
This smells so good when first applied to my hubby but after about 1 hour you just can't smell it anymore doesn't last long on him 😞
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I really love all Ralph Lauren scents men and women's and this is no different I have purchased for my husband and it smells great.
Holly T.
San Jose, CA
I love how guys smell! I bought this as a gift for Christmas for a friend and he loves it so much! Very manly and smells amazing
Adelle M.
This smells really nice! I like nice smelling after shave because my husband uses it a lot and it seems to out smell his cologne
David S.
Huntsville, AL
Highest quality is an amazing blend of manly fragrance yet revitalizing for the skin, I receive complements every time I wear it.
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
I bought this for my fiancé and we absolutely love it .. It smells great and he always gets compliments every time he wears it
kirsti R.
I love the smell of this and my husband wears it. It's time to buy a new one because we will continue to purchase this brand!
Kristie  B.
Not a go to product for the men in my life, but on occasions when they have to shave, they have this on hand. Smells good.
Brandon K.
I personally love this strong smell! It's one of my favorites I recommend this to anyone looking for a long lasting smell.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I think this cologne smells great but is a bit strong for my taste. It's more of a an older gentleman scent in my opinion.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Would u guys recommend this ?