BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Matthew C.
Matthew C.
Fort Worth, TX
Master Groomer Expert
I love everything polo. Especially the original green aftershave. It brings back fond memories from my childhood. My dad wore it and everytime I smell it I think of him. Plus polo is just a classic brand!
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Tamarac, FL
I just love the smell of this Cologne bought my bf this because it's so addicting lol can't stop smelling him great Cologne
Denise B.
Denise B.
West Fork, AR
Master Groomer Expert
This is good stuff. My man loves Ralph Lauren Polo double black men after shave .Love the smell of it myself
Netasha C.
Netasha C.
Mobile, AL
Purchased this for my significant other and I loved the smell. He loves it and now he's added this to his must haves!
Flora Z.
Flora Z.
OK!!!

Now who has not used POLO? This cologne smells great its not to expensive and leaves a great aroma on your partner. The cologne last a long time. Am a fan of POLO:)
Troy W.
Troy W.
Good all around cologne. This reminds me of spices, cedar, maybe an oaky note also. Substantial but smooth and not intense or overly heavy.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
I love this smell of this product it last pretty long it really did meet my expectations you can really find it at big stores at the mall
Robin W.
Robin W.
I love this I think every man should have it its a clean spicys smell it is also wonderful this aftershave has a real great smell and it lasts a long time
Cole C.
Cole C.
Tempe, AZ
Excellent fragrance, not to strong but just right to make you smell fresh. The ladies always love it!
Mi Q.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
I love this fragrance for men I like to give a special time- me gusta mucho este perfume para hombre me gusta para regalar en un momento especial
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?