BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
christina i.
christina i.
Las Vegas, NV
All I can say smells super great best of all worlds when I come to Polo colones
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
I couldn't wait for this once it came
Out. Smells good and worth
The money.
Kurrie P.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
This is such a good smelling cologne I definitely recommend this to man.
Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.
Master Groomer Expert
This is a great after shave. it smells great and is really long lasting. It doesn't irritate my skin or cause any redness on my skin I would recommend this product! I can use this in the morning and my fiancée will still smell it at the end of the day when I get home- that's amazing! love it! try it out
Tanner J.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Master Groomer Expert
Always a nice smell to put on after I shave. Anytime I wear this, my girlfriend tells me how nice I smell. I wish I could find another aftershave with a little younger smell. This one may be a little too musky for my liking. I would like a fresh clean aftershave.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Oh my don't even get me started this is by far my favorite cologne my husband wears last all day even through a sweat this is literally his go-to on date nights he never has an empty bottle because he keeps it in stock
Swara P.
Swara P.
Bowling Green
I bought this as a gift and it smells so amazing! It seemed to meet all of the expectations and my brother said it's very effective! I got mine from our local mall and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good gift!
Matthew C.
Matthew C.
Fort Worth, TX
Master Groomer Expert
I love everything polo. Especially the original green aftershave. It brings back fond memories from my childhood. My dad wore it and everytime I smell it I think of him. Plus polo is just a classic brand!
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Tamarac, FL
I just love the smell of this Cologne bought my bf this because it's so addicting lol can't stop smelling him great Cologne
Denise B.
Denise B.
West Fork, AR
Master Groomer Expert
This is good stuff. My man loves Ralph Lauren Polo double black men after shave .Love the smell of it myself
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?