BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
this smells so good i love the smell of it it is a bit pricey but so worth it and it is long lasting too!!! i so give this product a plus
Zach H.
oak creek
Great smelling aftershave! Love the fragrance and the fiancée loves the smell on me!! This is the only aftershave I will buy from now on!
LaTosha D.
This stuff smells amazing and lasts a very long time. A real winner with slot of guys. Very clean cans spicy smell, with woodlands mixed.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
I bought my husband this and he loved it. I love it every time he put it on. He could have been sweating all day and he still smell good
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
This is my second favorite only to the original fragrance. It last long and smells AMAZING!! I would buy it for every man in my family
Tatiana A.
My favorite would have to be that type of scent that is not too strong. Long lasting type of scent this is amazing. Smells really good.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
I don't own this one but my cousin does and omg smells so good and clean a little pricey but i other than that is an amazing products
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
This smells so good when first applied to my hubby but after about 1 hour you just can't smell it anymore doesn't last long on him ūüėě
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I really love all Ralph Lauren scents men and women's and this is no different I have purchased for my husband and it smells great.
David S.
Huntsville, AL
Highest quality is an amazing blend of manly fragrance yet revitalizing for the skin, I receive complements every time I wear it.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?