BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
this smells so good i love the smell of it it is a bit pricey but so worth it and it is long lasting too!!! i so give this product a plus
Veronica C.
I love this smell of this product it last pretty long it really did meet my expectations you can really find it at big stores at the mall
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
I bought my husband this and he loved it. I love it every time he put it on. He could have been sweating all day and he still smell good
Tatiana A.
My favorite would have to be that type of scent that is not too strong. Long lasting type of scent this is amazing. Smells really good.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I really love all Ralph Lauren scents men and women's and this is no different I have purchased for my husband and it smells great.
kirsti R.
I love the smell of this and my husband wears it. It's time to buy a new one because we will continue to purchase this brand!
Diamond H.
Tamarac, FL
I just love the smell of this Cologne bought my bf this because it's so addicting lol can't stop smelling him great Cologne
Kristie  B.
Not a go to product for the men in my life, but on occasions when they have to shave, they have this on hand. Smells good.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
Somebody say no shave bumps? Then this is your product, so no to that nasty looking red glow that the bumps leave behind
LaTia T.
Totally did not like this scent very loud and strong not particularly one of my top choices for my husband to use or wear
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?