BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Men After Shave
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Rachel C.
Great aftershave for men. my husband received this in a gift set that he received a Christmas time he said it smells great and he likes the product.
Yareimy G.
One of my favorite fragrances for the men in my life boyfriend & grandfather it smells really good just a bit pricey it's a great after shave overall
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my bf go to aftershave. He loves the smell, as do I and he just swears by the stuff. He says his shaving ritual isn't complete without it.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
I love this fragrance for men I like to give a special time- me gusta mucho este perfume para hombre me gusta para regalar en un momento especial
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
When we were home visiting family, my husband used his dad's Polo Black. it smelled absolutely amazing. it is now one of my top favorite scents.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This is a great after shave for men. It works really well. It smells amazing. I love this on my guy. A great price and lasts a very long time.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Although this product is pricey it is so worth it! The smell of this product on any man's skin is a sure way to set fire to a woman's heart!
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Perfume with an exquisite scent that leaves you there to stand on occasion .. the gentleman who place it will leave more than a girl in love.
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
Ralph Lauren is a little pricey but it's well worth the money. I love when my husband uses this! The bottle and lacking is so slick and nice!
Troy W.
Good all around cologne. This reminds me of spices, cedar, maybe an oaky note also. Substantial but smooth and not intense or overly heavy.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Would u guys recommend this ?