BY RALPH LAUREN #3 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Men After Shave
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I loved this cologne for my boyfriend. I got a sample from Sephora and ended up having to buy the full size for him for Christmas. I liked it so much I had to buy this aftershave to go with it. It smells divine.
Rachel B.
This is one of my favorite products that my man uses. Not only does it leave his skin smooth after s good shave, but it smells oh so nice. It's a little on the pricey side compared to other aftershaves, but it's well worth it.
Lezlie C.
My boyfriend loves this polo double
Black men's after shave! He uses it after every shave and swears by it! I
Think all
Men should
Have this in there bathroom cabinet! It leaves the skin feeling smooth
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
My BF seems to really like this kind so I get them for present for him or just because. Compare to other kinds he always goes back to this. Uses it every other day so it's kind cool to always have them on hand.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
This is the best smelling stuff! My boyfriend loves this product! It is not that cheap, but it is definitely worth the money! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. I will be buying this product again.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
While on a vacation recently, I asked for this particular fragrance in a perfume/cologne shop and found out it is discontinued by Polo. Extremely sad to hear that, as I really do like the light and lasting scent of this cologne. I found this bottle on Amazon from one of the dealers and purchased it quickly. If you like Polo Double Black, don't be surprised to see it disappear from shelves. Get it while you can.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
I bought this for my boyfriend and it smells so good. It's sexy and exotic smelling. It's crisp and clean and with it being Polo, you know it lasts all day.
Robin W.
I love this I think every man should have it its a clean spicys smell it is also wonderful this aftershave has a real great smell and it lasts a long time
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Smells do freaking good. Ralph Lauren is very popular for years and still is. they just keep continuing to improve and come out with new cologne smells.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
This smells amazing on my husband!! He also uses the after shave. It’s a nice even clean scent of masculine and soft clean. The scent lasts a long time.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Would u guys recommend this ?