BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Ralph Lauren is a little pricey but it's well worth the money. I love when my husband uses this! The bottle and lacking is so slick and nice!
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
this smells so good i love the smell of it it is a bit pricey but so worth it and it is long lasting too!!! i so give this product a plus
Jaquayla G.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
I bought my husband this and he loved it. I love it every time he put it on. He could have been sweating all day and he still smell good
Tatiana A.
Tatiana A.
My favorite would have to be that type of scent that is not too strong. Long lasting type of scent this is amazing. Smells really good.
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
I really love all Ralph Lauren scents men and women's and this is no different I have purchased for my husband and it smells great.
kirsti R.
kirsti R.
I love the smell of this and my husband wears it. It's time to buy a new one because we will continue to purchase this brand!
Tÿgm À.
Tÿgm À.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Let me get it for freee becouse I'm trying to smell go and I'm going back to school so yeagh
don't be shy and let me have it
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
Somebody say no shave bumps? Then this is your product, so no to that nasty looking red glow that the bumps leave behind
BLanca C.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Este perfume seria ideal para mi hermano ya que es de una fragancia divina y dura todo el día me gusta mucho este aroma
Adelina O.
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
Literally the best fragrance for a man. every time I smell this I literally melt. has a very musky/manly scent to it
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?