BY RALPH LAUREN #3 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Men After Shave
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Danielle L.
Massapequa, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I personally don't like the after smell of any polo colognes. They're strong but leave this lingering scent in the air that truly hurts your nose being around lol. Definitely more for the younger generation as price is effective.
Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My boyfriend uses this after shave by Polo all the time. He said it makes his face feel refreshed and smooth plus it smells so ridiculously good. It's a little pricey but he likes to splurge on it every now and then.
Madison L.
My boyfriend loves this stuff! He wears it all the time and I really love the smell. I love how much product you get for the price. The smell of the after shave stays for a really long time. I highly recommend this
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Ok I absolute love this on a man the smell is absolutely awesome and men just love it ... They really did a great job with this product and women around the country are great-full
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
I love the smell of this stuff!! I use it all the time! Sometimes even if I haven't shaved I use it because it smells so good!! Definitely a great product from a great company. Definitely a good buy!!
Patrick J.
Canton, MA
I love polo cologne! I feel like they get a bad wrap for being like middle school scents but I really like this scent! It's subtle and masculine and perfect for any occasion
Miguel L.
This smells great! Not only the aftershave but the actual cologne too! The Ralph Lauren scents have been a favorite of mine, I use them everyday, they are effective and affordable and recommendable!
Rebecca T.
Evans, GA
This aftershave smells so delicious. I love to sniff my husband after he uses it haha. Great product and well worth the money. He says it works great and it's all he uses.
Antonella A.
Fort Worth, TX
Don't shave but 10/10 recommend to any hubbies out their this stuff is by far one of the best kinda pricey but can't go wrong with Ralph Lauren especially the scent! Recommend to any guy who wants to attract all the ladies haha
Flora Z.

Now who has not used POLO? This cologne smells great its not to expensive and leaves a great aroma on your partner. The cologne last a long time. Am a fan of POLO:)
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Would u guys recommend this ?