BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
My BF seems to really like this kind so I get them for present for him or just because. Compare to other kinds he always goes back to this. Uses it every other day so it's kind cool to always have them on hand.
I think this has a very nice smell, it's worth the price and its packaged well, although I'd prefer it was bigger
Shakira W.
Shakira W.
Love how this smell , my boyfriend uses this & I just love it . Highly recommend .
Mouhcine B.
Mouhcine B.
Master Groomer Expert
My name is Mouhcine in morooco and I have a channel on Youtube with a
large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on
Hichem b.
Hichem b.
ain temouchent
Makes my mans face smell like a fresh babies butt. Not to mention smooth like a newborns butt. When he uses this just after shaving he looks like Kevin in home alone with the hands on the face screaming. He even runs through the house sliding on the hardwood flood like Tom cruise in risky business. Gives him so much confidence and pep in his step, if you know what I mean?
Mehdi E.
Mehdi E.
Kenitra
Hello, i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this products i would be grateful to you I have many followers in the instagram. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best regards.<br>

Anass E.
Anass E.
For some reason, lighter than polo black. I do like the actual scent of Double black a bit more though. I was expecting another strong, black tie affair scent, but this scent is much more versatile and lighter in my opinion. I'll keep this scent handy at all times, I just really like this one. That's why I want to review this product.
Lucie L.
Lucie L.
Bourget, ontario, ON
Wow what an amazing aftershave, the smell that my husband transpires is amazing, Omg it is so sexy he smells like a real man on a mission. I would recommend this aftershave to anyone.

by Lucie Lavigne

@Influenster
#Productcrush
#Contest
He just finish the bottle and we trough it away sorry, no picture
houssem eddine b.
houssem eddine b.
bouira / ain bessam
hii first a want to thank you for this opetunity and i want to say that your website is amazing and for this product a can assure you that you wont regret to have it it makes your smell frech and clean and i will be so happy if i got it  so please give me that parfum
Andry l.
Andry l.
San juan de Pasto
este  perfume es delicioso tiene un aroma increíble mi padre,mis hermanos y mi pareja lo han usado y a mi simplemente me encanta ese olor
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?