BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Zarlennekia C.
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL
Love this cologne! I buy it for all the men in my family for an special occasion! I love it for my husband also!
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
Ralph Lauren polo double black men After Shave is a great product that I bought for my husband. He has very very sensitive skin so it's difficult at times to find products that won't irritate his face after he shaves. The Ralph Lauren polo black aftershave is one of the few products we have found that are gentle on his skin and smells fantastic.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
This is the best smelling stuff! My boyfriend loves this product! It is not that cheap, but it is definitely worth the money! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. I will be buying this product again.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This is one of my favorite products that my man uses. Not only does it leave his skin smooth after s good shave, but it smells oh so nice. It's a little on the pricey side compared to other aftershaves, but it's well worth it.
Elvia D.
Elvia D.
Master Groomer Expert
This product I've seen my dad use it and it smells great he says it leaves his face feeling fresh and clean
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Master Groomer Expert
What man don't love polo. My husband love it after a good shave he feel cool and not a burning sensation
Kristie  B.
Kristie B.
Not a go to product for the men in my life, but on occasions when they have to shave, they have this on hand. Smells good.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Master Groomer Expert
I hate this cologne has no sprayer and you have to dab it on. I feel like my boyfriend over does it because of that. And it seems to have a very strong scent. Not a favorite. Love the actually itself but won't repurchase.
Julieta C.
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
El famoso polo Ralph Lauren k menciona mucho mi cuñado y no exagera lo oli y huele muy bien
Adiana P.
Adiana P.
Really good. Last long. Great gift. Definitely worth the price. Highly recommended .
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?