BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville, IN
Master Groomer Expert
My boyfriend uses this after shave by Polo all the time. He said it makes his face feel refreshed and smooth plus it smells so ridiculously good. It's a little pricey but he likes to splurge on it every now and then.
Jake M.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Very clean but masculine scent. It's definitely better as a night fragrance than daywear. It's has the scent of the basic Polo blue but with leather, musk, and sandalwood notes. I keep a bottle always in my kit.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I loved this cologne for my boyfriend. I got a sample from Sephora and ended up having to buy the full size for him for Christmas. I liked it so much I had to buy this aftershave to go with it. It smells divine.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
My boyfriend loves this polo double
Black men's after shave! He uses it after every shave and swears by it! I
Think all
Men should
Have this in there bathroom cabinet! It leaves the skin feeling smooth
Miguel L.
Miguel L.
This smells great! Not only the aftershave but the actual cologne too! The Ralph Lauren scents have been a favorite of mine, I use them everyday, they are effective and affordable and recommendable!
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Ok I absolute love this on a man the smell is absolutely awesome and men just love it ... They really did a great job with this product and women around the country are great-full
Patrick J.
Patrick J.
Canton, MA
I love polo cologne! I feel like they get a bad wrap for being like middle school scents but I really like this scent! It's subtle and masculine and perfect for any occasion
Yareimy G.
Yareimy G.
One of my favorite fragrances for the men in my life boyfriend & grandfather it smells really good just a bit pricey it's a great after shave overall
Sara Denise P.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
This is my bf go to aftershave. He loves the smell, as do I and he just swears by the stuff. He says his shaving ritual isn't complete without it.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
When we were home visiting family, my husband used his dad's Polo Black. it smelled absolutely amazing. it is now one of my top favorite scents.
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?