BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
While on a vacation recently, I asked for this particular fragrance in a perfume/cologne shop and found out it is discontinued by Polo. Extremely sad to hear that, as I really do like the light and lasting scent of this cologne. I found this bottle on Amazon from one of the dealers and purchased it quickly. If you like Polo Double Black, don't be surprised to see it disappear from shelves. Get it while you can.
Troy W.
Good all around cologne. This reminds me of spices, cedar, maybe an oaky note also. Substantial but smooth and not intense or overly heavy.
Veronica C.
I love this smell of this product it last pretty long it really did meet my expectations you can really find it at big stores at the mall
Tatiana A.
My favorite would have to be that type of scent that is not too strong. Long lasting type of scent this is amazing. Smells really good.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I really love all Ralph Lauren scents men and women's and this is no different I have purchased for my husband and it smells great.
Diamond H.
Tamarac, FL
I just love the smell of this Cologne bought my bf this because it's so addicting lol can't stop smelling him great Cologne
Kristie  B.
Not a go to product for the men in my life, but on occasions when they have to shave, they have this on hand. Smells good.
LaTia T.
Totally did not like this scent very loud and strong not particularly one of my top choices for my husband to use or wear
Netasha C.
Albany, GA
Purchased this for my significant other and I loved the smell. He loves it and now he's added this to his must haves!
Devin M.
I buy this for my husband and LOVE the way he smells. Every time he wears this cologne, I am comforted by the scent.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?