BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Michala S.
Michala S.
Milledgeville, GA
My dad loves the smells of this . I even love it . It's a smell good product .
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this scent on my husband. It is the only one that he even wears anymore.
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
I don't own this one but my cousin does and omg smells so good and clean a little pricey but i other than that is an amazing products
Madison L.
Madison L.
My boyfriend loves this stuff! He wears it all the time and I really love the smell. I love how much product you get for the price. The smell of the after shave stays for a really long time. I highly recommend this
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro, GA
I love the smell of this stuff!! I use it all the time! Sometimes even if I haven't shaved I use it because it smells so good!! Definitely a great product from a great company. Definitely a good buy!!
NIKKI C.
NIKKI C.
Clarksville, TN
This one has a smell that leaves-on to the skin and has a smooth finish. Highly recommended
Angie M.
Angie M.
Master Groomer Expert
I love this cologne, but, found out while on a cruise that it was being discontinued by Ralph Lauren. I found this on Overstock and immediately ordered it, glad I had found another bottle before it disappears. However, the one thing I think is a little 'cheap' is that there is no sprayer on the bottle. The bottle I had previously bought came with a sprayer on the top,
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Evans, GA
This aftershave smells so delicious. I love to sniff my husband after he uses it haha. Great product and well worth the money. He says it works great and it's all he uses.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
My man uses this after shave and loves it! I bought it for him from Ulta. It's smells amazing and was a great value for the money. He said it is easy to use and that he was very satisfied with the purchase!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
I love the smell if this in my husband! It smells so nice and last all day long!
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?