BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Perfume with an exquisite scent that leaves you there to stand on occasion .. the gentleman who place it will leave more than a girl in love.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I think this cologne smells great but is a bit strong for my taste. It's more of a an older gentleman scent in my opinion.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
I love this fragrance for men I like to give a special time- me gusta mucho este perfume para hombre me gusta para regalar en un momento especial
Harlie S.
Love💕👍❤️💙💞💞💞💙👍💕❤️💙💞💙👍💕❤️💙💞💞💞❤️👍💕👍💙💙👍👍❤️💙💞💙👍💕❤️💙💙👍👍❤️💞❤️👍👍❤️💙💙👍💕💕👍❤️👍💙💞
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
This smells wonderful!!!! My girlfriend uses this and it just turns me on so much. It's a very sexy and mature sent!
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
Another one of my fav! Polo makes such great scents i have yet to find one i havnt liked !
David S.
Huntsville, AL
Highest quality is an amazing blend of manly fragrance yet revitalizing for the skin, I receive complements every time I wear it.
Brittany J.
This smells so good. my boyfriend loves this stuff. one of his favorites. it is one of his favorites....highly recommend.
Anna L.
It smells great and lasts a really long time! Love this product!!!!!!!!! Bb
Adelle M.
This smells really nice! I like nice smelling after shave because my husband uses it a lot and it seems to out smell his cologne
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?