BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Men After Shave
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Monique G.
Reasonably priced and smells nice. Would be a good gift for anyone for any occasion.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Great smell for my man. Lasts all day. Yes I recommend and i will buy again as a gift
Wilton O.
Lombard, IL
Very musky and heavy good for winter but in the summer it's too strong in my opinion
Eloisa R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Ralph Lauren Polo cute little bottle love the smell great price my husband loves it
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Boyfriend loves this stuff and so do I. Lasts a long time. Smells so good. yummy.
Savannah M.
My husband loves his cologne! Great smell. Polo is a great brand that's affordable
donna s.
My dad used to have this before. it smells good. I highly recommend this to anyone
Crystal q.
Classic go to smell for men. you can not go wrong with it for anyone! great to gift
Kristen M.
I love the smell if this in my husband! It smells so nice and last all day long!
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Ralph lauren really never steers you wrong would get this again for my husband.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Would u guys recommend this ?