BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Arlington, VA
My man uses this and I absolutely love it (and so does he)! I've heard it's being discontinued and I am so sad. There's no sprayer though, so make sure he is careful not to overdo it when he puts it on!
mariangel a.
mariangel a.
miami, FL
Esta fragancia huele muy rico. La recomiendo totalmente. Un primo la uso y de verdad que es muy buena
LaTia T.
LaTia T.
Totally did not like this scent very loud and strong not particularly one of my top choices for my husband to use or wear
SuzanneChris H.
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
Definitely a masculine smelling fragrance. Great products and my hubby loves. I highly recommend it
Ricky B.
Best aftershave out there. Won't regret buying it. Recommend this aftershave it the most best out there
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
While on a vacation recently, I asked for this particular fragrance in a perfume/cologne shop and found out it is discontinued by Polo. Extremely sad to hear that, as I really do like the light and lasting scent of this cologne. I found this bottle on Amazon from one of the dealers and purchased it quickly. If you like Polo Double Black, don't be surprised to see it disappear from shelves. Get it while you can.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Ralph lauren really never steers you wrong would get this again for my husband.
Kitty  E.
Kitty E.
South Elgin, IL
I brought this for my nephew and he loves it he wears it every day and it smells very nice to me!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
This is such a sexy scent! Who doesn't like smelling a good-smelling man as he walks by?
Edward S.
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
This is an amazing aftershave! It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?