BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Men After Shave
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Ralph Lauren Polo is a high quality brand and is very good!!!!!! I definitely suggest this
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
My dad loves this scent. This is all he wears. A little pricey, but the smell is worth it.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
I buy this for my boyfriend regularly. I love how it smells and doesn't trigger my asthma.
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Very innovative aftershave product. It empedes irritation and makes my skin feel smooth!
Katence T.
Manassas, VA
Ahhhh when my man walk by me and leaves this sensational smell behing him it's sooo nice
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Being a woman i love to smell a man who smells like this i swear I would be all over him
Joseph E.
Sacramento, CA
Good product using this after a shave wakes me up with a refreshing and a confident feel.
Lourdes R.
Smells really good, it lasts a long time, it works good and the price isn't so bad either
Jenny K.
Such an affordable product . And it smells so good and the smell last all day and night .
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Hands down the best of the best. I love it. My husband has it and it's well worth buying
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Would u guys recommend this ?