BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
cheyenne m.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Lasts long This product is wonderful! Once I found out about it I just had to try to out and I love it! Totally recommended!!
LaTosha D.
This stuff smells amazing and lasts a very long time. A real winner with slot of guys. Very clean cans spicy smell, with woodlands mixed.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
So delicious smelling. Makes my man smell so so handsome. Lasts so long and I love when he wears it!!
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
Omg I really like this Ralph Lauren polo cologne, my fiancé likes this as well.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
As with everything else Ralph Lauren this cologne does not disappoint. It smells good.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
This Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black after shave smells so good! The Cologne smells really good as well.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I worked for Ralph Lauren for years, and this was definitely a best seller. I really like this smell.
Conner E.
Littleton, MA
Super awesome. Lasts long. Smells good. My mom gets me a bottle every year for Christmas. I've been using it for years
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Being a woman i love to smell a man who smells like this i swear I would be all over him
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
Ralph Lauren after shave smells so good! I always tell my husband that and he loves it as well
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?