BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Men After Shave
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Fray M.
There's nothing better that a man that smells good and with this perfume is Imposible not to..
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Ralph lauren is a great high quality brand, i love their perfumes as well as their colognes.
Kristin B.
Mt Sterling, KY
My husband loves this after shave! I like the packaging, black on black is very sophisticated
Erica D.
Citra, FL
We both much prefer the Polo blue to the Polo black. but the black is better than the green.
Arili S.
['Coalinga', 'CA'], CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I really recommend it !! My husband loves everything with polo products and it's a must have
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Great fragrance. It's pretty strong smelling so you must have the confidence to pull it off.
Joshua C.
Smells amazing my wife likes this. its great aftershave to use on your face after you shaved
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Ralph Lauren Polo is a high quality brand and is very good!!!!!! I definitely suggest this
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
I buy this for my boyfriend regularly. I love how it smells and doesn't trigger my asthma.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
Another one of my fav! Polo makes such great scents i have yet to find one i havnt liked !
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Would u guys recommend this ?