BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
This smells amazing. Love to smell it after my husband shaves. I would recommend it to others.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Love this on my guy. He likes it cause of the scent and doesn't irritate his skin
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
Another one of my fav! Polo makes such great scents i have yet to find one i havnt liked !
Conner E.
Conner E.
Littleton, MA
Super awesome. Lasts long. Smells good. My mom gets me a bottle every year for Christmas. I've been using it for years
Tamesha R.
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Being a woman i love to smell a man who smells like this i swear I would be all over him
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Master Groomer Expert
My boyfriend used after shave it smell good. I recommend this after shave.:-)
Monique G.
Monique G.
Reasonably priced and smells nice. Would be a good gift for anyone for any occasion.
Crystal q.
Crystal q.
Classic go to smell for men. you can not go wrong with it for anyone! great to gift
Anthony C.
Anthony C.
Its a great after shave very fresh and smells fantastic attracts a lot of people
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
I got it for my dad a year ago and he loves it the scent isn't over powerfully strong and it lasts a while too
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?