BY RALPH LAUREN #5 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, an...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
Tal A.
Smells great and has a long lasting scent it's really great I need to buy another one for my husband
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I worked for Ralph Lauren for years, and this was definitely a best seller. I really like this smell.
Kasey C.
I bought this after shave for my husband he loves it and it smells amazing come in a nice size bottle
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Ralph Lauren makes some awesome cologne and after shave for men. This smells great and doesn't sting
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
It smells great. My uncles and cousins have been using this fragrance since a long time ago. Try it.
edson  g.
Edinburg, TX
I brought this for my nephew and he loves it he wears it every day and it smells very nice to me I
Brandie R.
This smells great. I love for my husband to wear this. great for everyday or a really nice evening.
Lily Z.
Husband uses this after shaving in a night out or date night. Smells so good and he loves the burn
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL
Great gift and can be used from young to older it just has that kind of smell that anyone can use.
Sara T.
This after shave smells amazing. so fresh in scent, my husband just began shaving and he loves it.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?