BY RALPH LAUREN #3 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Men After Shave
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
This is a great aftershave it doesn't have too much and it's a great way to feel fresh and smell great
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
Polo sport smells so good.This is one of my hubby's favorite cologne. Ladies this cologne is a plus:)
Cole C.
Tempe, AZ
Excellent fragrance, not to strong but just right to make you smell fresh. The ladies always love it!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Ralph Lauren makes some awesome cologne and after shave for men. This smells great and doesn't sting
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I worked for Ralph Lauren for years, and this was definitely a best seller. I really like this smell.
Tal A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Smells great and has a long lasting scent it's really great I need to buy another one for my husband
elisibeth w.
Palm City, FL
So delicious smelling. Makes my man smell so so handsome. Lasts so long and I love when he wears it!!
Kasey C.
I bought this after shave for my husband he loves it and it smells amazing come in a nice size bottle
edson  g.
Edinburg, TX
I brought this for my nephew and he loves it he wears it every day and it smells very nice to me I
mariangel a.
Esta fragancia huele muy rico. La recomiendo totalmente. Un primo la uso y de verdad que es muy buena
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Would u guys recommend this ?