BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Michala S.
Milledgeville, GA
My dad loves the smells of this . I even love it . It's a smell good product .
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
This is my second favorite only to the original fragrance. It last long and smells AMAZING!! I would buy it for every man in my family
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Although this product is pricey it is so worth it! The smell of this product on any man's skin is a sure way to set fire to a woman's heart!
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Smells do freaking good. Ralph Lauren is very popular for years and still is. they just keep continuing to improve and come out with new cologne smells.
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
Master Groomer Expert
My husband loves this anything Ralph Lauren polo he loves Great quality in all of their products
catherine d.
My husband just loves this product .he loves the scent and the overall product line of polo black
Rachel C.
Great aftershave for men. my husband received this in a gift set that he received a Christmas time he said it smells great and he likes the product.
Becca M.
Hammond, IN
A couple of years ago I used to wear this all the time and it is great but it is not for everyone
Brandy H.
SUMTER, SC
Great smelling Cologne!! My spouse just loves it. Costly but a lil goes a long way. so sexy! my fave
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
I bought this for my fiancé and we absolutely love it .. It smells great and he always gets compliments every time he wears it
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?