BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Master Groomer Expert
Ralph Loren aftershave smells clean and fresh. Pairs up perfectly with the cologne. My husband smells so good
Emi M.
Emi M.
I fell in love with this scent about 5 or 6 years ago. Its such a classic and so exotic smelling. I' love it!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Master Groomer Expert
My husband would wear this before and I loved it. it's such a sexy manly smell. it makes a perfect gift too.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
We both much prefer the Polo blue to the Polo black. but the black is better than the green.
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Love buying polo for my daddy ! Smells so good on him , he loves it and never complains
Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
As with everything else Ralph Lauren this cologne does not disappoint. It smells good.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Great smell for my man. Lasts all day. Yes I recommend and i will buy again as a gift
Jess P.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the smell of this on my bf. I just love cologne on men. It's is sexy and a huge bonus. Favorite one!
donna s.
donna s.
My dad used to have this before. it smells good. I highly recommend this to anyone
Annette V.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
This Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black after shave smells so good! The Cologne smells really good as well.
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?