BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Ralph lauren really never steers you wrong would get this again for my husband.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
Polo sport smells so good.This is one of my hubby's favorite cologne. Ladies this cologne is a plus:)
Justin S.
Springfield, IL
Very good scent, polo black is my good to scent. I have been using black for many years
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Boyfriend loves this stuff and so do I. Lasts a long time. Smells so good. yummy.
Rebecca B.
Sexy clean masculine scent. My husband prefers aftershave balms to sprays. This is one of his favorites and he smells amazing in it!
Jessica E.
Columbus, OH
Such a sexy scent! Makes you want to get closer to that special someone! Definitely would recommend this scent
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
This has such an amazing smell I would reccommed this to any guy. You can't go wrong with this cologne.
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
This is my second favorite only to the original fragrance. It last long and smells AMAZING!! I would buy it for every man in my family
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Although this product is pricey it is so worth it! The smell of this product on any man's skin is a sure way to set fire to a woman's heart!
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this scent on my husband. It is the only one that he even wears anymore.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?