BY RALPH LAUREN #5 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, an...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
This is an amazing aftershave! It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I love polo they have amazing fragrances and my ultimate favorite is the blue. This one is amazing too though!
Alyson B.
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Men After Shave is a must have in my home. Myself and my husband love the scent.
Chasity J.
This stuff smells amazing. It works really well for after shaving it leaves my man's face feeling really soft.
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
I got it for my dad a year ago and he loves it the scent isn't over powerfully strong and it lasts a while too
Jessica E.
Columbus, OH
Such a sexy scent! Makes you want to get closer to that special someone! Definitely would recommend this scent
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
My son loves this. The smell isn't to strong and it lasts a long time. Definitely would buy it again for him.
Cherie G.
Augusta, GA
This is mine and my husband favorite he loved it so much it has inspired him to try other polo brands as well
Emi M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I fell in love with this scent about 5 or 6 years ago. Its such a classic and so exotic smelling. I' love it!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Ralph Loren aftershave smells clean and fresh. Pairs up perfectly with the cologne. My husband smells so good
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Who else loves the smell of it?
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?