BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
This smells so good. Love the smell of this stuff when I go into the department stores got to smell
David S.
David S.
Huntsville, AL
Highest quality is an amazing blend of manly fragrance yet revitalizing for the skin, I receive complements every time I wear it.
Nate B.
Nate B.
This cologne really smells amazing. I would but this cologne for any man who wants to smell really good for the ladies
Eli T.
Eli T.
Newnan, GA
A 10 out of 10 for any man. Amazing smell and cheap price for what it is. A decent buy for anyone.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Great aftershave for men. my husband received this in a gift set that he received a Christmas time he said it smells great and he likes the product.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
This smells wonderful!!!! My girlfriend uses this and it just turns me on so much. It's a very sexy and mature sent!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
Ralph Lauren after shave smells so good! I always tell my husband that and he loves it as well
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Good but not as good as blue. It's also sort of juvenile smelling. Not bad but not a home run.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Mt Sterling, KY
My husband loves this after shave! I like the packaging, black on black is very sophisticated
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
My dad loves this scent. This is all he wears. A little pricey, but the smell is worth it.
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?