BY RALPH LAUREN #4 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Erin L.
Erin L.
Warren
Makes my mans face smell like a fresh babies butt. Not to mention smooth like a newborns butt. When he uses this just after shaving he looks like Kevin in home alone with the hands on the face screaming. He even runs through the house sliding on the hardwood flood like Tom cruise in risky business. Gives him so much confidence and pep in his step, if you know what I mean?
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I've never understood aftershave until I went shopping for some for my boyfriend. There are so many out there and once I found out I wanted to get him a good one. Nothing can go wrong with Polo. He loves it and the scent suits him very well. Not too masculine, but still very handsome.
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this Cologne, my man wears it and it smells amazing, I also love the Polo blue ,those two I recommend. Love it. The sent isn't strong or overwhelming, it's a clean and fresh smell and it last all day and night.my babe smells good all day with this one.
Katy m.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
I love everything about this brand in this product specifically this is become my husband's new go to clone and he really loves it. Find it's more of a mature sent for an older young man moving on from apps brand that's typical in high school
Kristine G.
Kristine G.
This smells great and my husband loves it! I've only been able to find it at major department stores like Dillard's and Macys, which makes it a bit more expensive. My husband isn't a big fan of other aftershaves, but really likes this one.
Monica T.
Monica T.
granada hills
Master Groomer Expert
Yes , I love when my boyfriend wears this !! It's a bit pricy but so worth it. And lasting smell and it's amazing. You won't regret buying this for your boyfriend ladies. I'll have to buy it again for mines cause I like how it smells.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This is a great after shave and it smells so good! I bought this at Burlington Coat Factory on sale as a quick gift and my boyfriend ended up loving it and we've been buying it ever since! It's very affordable and I highly recommend!
Heath C.
Heath C.
The polo brand is a GREAT brand of cologne! I havent tried this double black yet but i do know that the polo red and the original polo sport smell amazing! So im sure this one does as well!! Def recommend just on the brand buy alone!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Master Groomer Expert
I personally don't like the after smell of any polo colognes. They're strong but leave this lingering scent in the air that truly hurts your nose being around lol. Definitely more for the younger generation as price is effective.
Antonella A.
Antonella A.
Fort Worth, TX
Don't shave but 10/10 recommend to any hubbies out their this stuff is by far one of the best kinda pricey but can't go wrong with Ralph Lauren especially the scent! Recommend to any guy who wants to attract all the ladies haha
Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?