BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in After Shave

After Shave Fragrance:  A new definition of seduction. The ultimate expression of today s man.  Spiced mango blends with nutmeg-infused espresso and the warmth of rich woods. Polo Double Black - the daring, powerful and seductive fragrance for men. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Oriental Key Notes:   Spiced Mango, Roasted Coffee, Vetiver User Attributes:   Daring, Seductive, Powerful see more...

• Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?46 Answers
  • Looking for a good smelling aftershave for the hubby, any sugges...11 Answers
  • About how long does the scent last10 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this scent" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it last a long tome thats what i like most aboutbthis product" in 1 review
  • "This is one of his favourites and he smells amazing in it!" in 1 review
Jeremy S.
Master Groomer Expert
This is a great after shave. it smells great and is really long lasting. It doesn't irritate my skin or cause any redness on my skin I would recommend this product! I can use this in the morning and my fiancée will still smell it at the end of the day when I get home- that's amazing! love it! try it out
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Master Groomer Expert
Very nice I used it myself and it smelled like the other blue one too and I would buy it again at Peebles even though it was so much money also I would recommend it to anyone else
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Master Groomer Expert
I hate this cologne has no sprayer and you have to dab it on. I feel like my boyfriend over does it because of that. And it seems to have a very strong scent. Not a favorite. Love the actually itself but won't repurchase.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Master Groomer Expert
Always a nice smell to put on after I shave. Anytime I wear this, my girlfriend tells me how nice I smell. I wish I could find another aftershave with a little younger smell. This one may be a little too musky for my liking. I would like a fresh clean aftershave.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Very clean but masculine scent. It's definitely better as a night fragrance than daywear. It's has the scent of the basic Polo blue but with leather, musk, and sandalwood notes. I keep a bottle always in my kit.
Swara P.
Bowling Green
I bought this as a gift and it smells so amazing! It seemed to meet all of the expectations and my brother said it's very effective! I got mine from our local mall and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good gift!
Vanessa L.
Oh my don't even get me started this is by far my favorite cologne my husband wears last all day even through a sweat this is literally his go-to on date nights he never has an empty bottle because he keeps it in stock
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
Ralph Lauren polo double black men After Shave is a great product that I bought for my husband. He has very very sensitive skin so it's difficult at times to find products that won't irritate his face after he shaves. The Ralph Lauren polo black aftershave is one of the few products we have found that are gentle on his skin and smells fantastic.
Matthew C.
Fort Worth , TX
Master Groomer Expert
I love everything polo. Especially the original green aftershave. It brings back fond memories from my childhood. My dad wore it and everytime I smell it I think of him. Plus polo is just a classic brand!
Erin L.
Warren
Makes my mans face smell like a fresh babies butt. Not to mention smooth like a newborns butt. When he uses this just after shaving he looks like Kevin in home alone with the hands on the face screaming. He even runs through the house sliding on the hardwood flood like Tom cruise in risky business. Gives him so much confidence and pep in his step, if you know what I mean?
Ricky B.
Who doesn't love ralph lauren products? Do you?
Galilea E.
Who thinks this nice for a Christmas gift?
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I love the cologne but I am just wondering, is this almost just like it?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert
Who else loves the smell of it?
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Would u guys recommend this ?