BY RALPH LAUREN

Intensely edgy, Polo Double Black is a sexy and exotic blend of spiced mango, addictive coffee, and sensual nutmeg intensified with the mysterious warmth of cardamom. It's a dark, woody experience that pulsates with a purely masculine sophistication. Notes: Spiced Mango, Coffee, Nutmeg, Vetiver, Cardamom. Style: Intense. Powerful. Engaging.

Nino C.
Another cologne for men that’s in my top 5 list. I’ve had other Polo colognes from the green to the blue bottle and I prefer the double black. Got a good smell to it and it’s not as strong. I def recommend this as well.
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I can’t find the original product I wanted to review. So I came across his product that I have smelled before. It is not my favorite it seems a little over bearing. It was pretty pricy as well. I would not purchase again
Jake P.
Las Vegas , NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love using this cologne, I have always been a fan of the Ralph Lauren scents. I have tried multiple polo colognes throughout the years and I really enjoy this one.
Kendra E.
W Valley City, UT
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It smells perfect and it’s in a cute container. It’s a lil pricey but totally worth it. It keeps you smelling good all day long. It’s a grate smell to. You can find at Macy’s, smiths and Kmart. #smellperfect It smells perfect and it’s in a cute container. It’s a lil pricey but totally worth it. It keeps you smelling good all day long. It’s a grate smell to. You can find at Macy’s, smiths and Kmart. #smellperfect
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husband received this Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Toilette Spray as a gift and I am the one that truly loves it!  I am happy whenever my husband splashes this on; he smells fantastic!  It has a "manly" smell to it; but a softer smell than most of those strong "manly" sprays... not too potent or bitter or sharp, but just right.  Whenever this runs out I will purchase him another bottle.
Siany M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is an incredible perfume. But I do have to say that it can be a bit strong when it comes to scent ...but it is long lasting because with one spritz it smells really stong... but if you like strong smells i recommend this product!!!!!
Andrew F.
Polo Black and Double Black are my favorite scents from the Polo line. Double black is a terriffic cool weather scent, perfect for eveningwear. The biggest complaint most people seem to have with this fragrance is lack of projection and longevity. I personally don't feel like the longevity is an issue at all, since I can still smell it on me after 6-8 hours of wear. The scent is mature, spicy, subtle, and intimate, so it projects a bit more softly than some people may like but I feel like it's perfect for an eveningwear scent; anything heavier would be too cloying for my liking at least. This scent reminds me of a deep, cold winter night out in the city. At times it smells fresh and clean, almost like a hopeful snowfall, walking the streets in a black pea coat and scarf. As it wanes down, the spiciness and warmth kicks in like the feeling of coming back to a warm house and sitting in your favorite armchair reading a good book with a cup of hot coffee in hand and the soft glow of a wood fire burning in the fireplace a few steps away. Such a deep, dark, intimate scent!
Juanita G.
Harlingen, TX
Gifted to my boyfriend and we both love it! The smell isn't harsh or overwhelming. It actually stays on his clothes pretty well. Smells fresh and clean! He also owns other Polo Fragrances but this is by far his favourite!
Alex k.
My boyfriend has this spray and let me say it's a sexy smell! He's a first time user and will be buying again. It lasts a while! The sent is very manly. It could be improved by toning down the sent a little but it's a little strong!
Molly L.
My husband wears this and I LOVE IT! Smells great and lasts throughout the day. He sprays once or twice around his neck and the scent stays. Smells of warmth and masculinity. I believe it's his second time buying it, and I'll definitely repurchase for Christmas!
Sabrina D.
I believe this is the new thing that guys like ... it smells good and affordable
Meghan M.
Polo makes so many scents, which one is the best ? Is this one?
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
Would you buy this for a bf/husband for vday ?
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Is the price worth it? I'm all for good cologne if it's priced alright
Destiny H.
What about this do you like