BY RALPH LAUREN

Intensely edgy, Polo Double Black is a sexy and exotic blend of spiced mango, addictive coffee, and sensual nutmeg intensified with the mysterious warmth of cardamom. It's a dark, woody experience that pulsates with a purely masculine sophistication. Notes: Spiced Mango, Coffee, Nutmeg, Vetiver, Cardamom. Style: Intense. Powerful. Engaging.

Nino C.
Another cologne for men that’s in my top 5 list. I’ve had other Polo colognes from the green to the blue bottle and I prefer the double black. Got a good smell to it and it’s not as strong. I def recommend this as well.
Shelbi W.
Phoenix , AZ
I can’t find the original product I wanted to review. So I came across his product that I have smelled before. It is not my favorite it seems a little over bearing. It was pretty pricy as well. I would not purchase again
Jake P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using this cologne, I have always been a fan of the Ralph Lauren scents. I have tried multiple polo colognes throughout the years and I really enjoy this one.
Breanne C.
Glendale
This is an amazing product. It smells soo good! I have gotten this product for my boyfriend about 2 times and he loved it . I would highly recommend it . The price on it was great . There are a variety of sizes of the product. Its perfect!
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I love this cologne. I gave it to my dad for Christmas a couple of years ago, and he loves it. In fact, he told that this was the design and brand he wanted, because he loved the scent from trying out a sample of it, that I gave him years ago. He told me that if I ever bought him some more again, he would love it! in fact, I love the scent to. it is not overpowering. it smells delicious. if you are a girl, and you want your boyfriend, fiancé, or husband to smell good and have a good smelling cologne, then I recommend that you get this one for him.
George Y.
Sweet and seductive smells good at night. Last bout 4+ hrs on my skin with a reapply I can get 8+. Loads of compliments with this one also.
Jon M.
Waverly
I love Ralph Lauren period. So occasionally I purchase a bottle of cologne. I enjoy the scent and so does my lady.
Kishone C.
I buy this for my husband every Christmas. I love the dark smell. It's last all day, very lingering. A mature scent
Sabrina D.
I believe this is the new thing that guys like ... it smells good and affordable
Meghan M.
Polo makes so many scents, which one is the best ? Is this one?
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
Would you buy this for a bf/husband for vday ?
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Is the price worth it? I'm all for good cologne if it's priced alright
Destiny H.
What about this do you like