Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black by  Eau De Toilette Spray 2. 5 oz

Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black by Eau De Toilette Spray 2. 5 oz

BY RALPH LAUREN

This great cologne was created by Ralph Lauren in 2006, Its fantastic scent includes a mixture of mango pepper roasted coffee Indonesian nutmeg rich woods cardamom and juniper berry, Gender: Men, Size: 2, 5 oz, see more...

Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black by  Eau De Toilette Spray 2. 5 oz
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black by Eau De Toilette Spray 2. 5 oz
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It smells great and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Holy cow, my husband wears this and it's soooo amazing!!!" in 1 review
Ty L.
Ty L.
Stephenville, TX
Absolutely love this product. It is the best stuff on the market. Everyone asked what I wear wen wearing it.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Murphysboro, IL
Holy cow, my husband wears this and it's soooo amazing!!! He's 27 and my 70 year old grandfather wears it too. It suits both young and old. I love that. Polo cologne for the win, again!
katelyn o.
katelyn o.
Rome, GA
My boyfriend wears this cologne and it smells absolutely amazing. And it lasts all day long. It smells great and a little goes a long way. Love it!
Anthony L.
Anthony L.
Naugatuck, CT
Absolutely love polo black label, the scent is very masculine and always a crowd pleaser! Definitely my favorite cologne of all time!!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cologne. I gave it to my dad for Christmas a couple of years ago, and he loves it. In fact, he told that this was the design and brand he wanted, because he loved the scent from trying out a sample of it, they I gave him years ago. He told me that if I ever bought him some more again, he would love it! in fact, I love the scent to. it is not overpowering. it smells delicious. if you are a girl, and you want you boyfriend, fiancé, or husband to smell good and have a good smelling cologne, then I recommend that you get this one for him.
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
I love the smell of this cologne! In my opinion, I think it's worth the money. The smell never seems to go away after awhile, so that's a bonus (:
Gave this to my dad as a gift and he absolutely loved it. The scent is a nice manly(?) smell