BY RALPH LAUREN

Created in 1978,Polo by Ralph Lauren cologne for men is green, woody, and fresh, made of grassy notes of Artemisia, basil, and thyme, with spicy notes of cumin, coriander, and cloves. The heart is strong and masculine as conifer woods, decorated with notes of patc see more...

• Is this cologne intended more for fall/winter or spring/s...1 Answers
Libby R.
Bought this for my boyfriend and I absolutely love the smell on him! He's always moving and it keeps well on him. It's not too expensive and it's nicely packaged. The scent is very manly but not too overpowering.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I bought this as a gift for my Dad and he loved it! It's been a long time favorite of his so I went to Sephora and they had it! It smells really good. It has a very classic scent.
Catherine M.
This smells great it really smell as amazing on my bf and I wish to helpfully try the red cologne and surprise him with it. The scent is appealing and it isn't overpowering
Weeda
I purchased this cologne ten years ago for my husband. He fell in love with the smell, this is the only cologne that he prefers for me to purchase. Although I have a hard time finding this product on sale...It's worth every penny:) I would recommend this cologne to anyone!
Susan W.
Sylvester, GA
This is by far my favorite cologne. My husband purchased his first bottle 17 years ago and he hasn't changed since. We both love the subtle but fragrant smell of this cologne. It can be pricey but we would pay more for it.
Temara W.
New Britain, CT
I brought this for my boyfriend. I think it smells kinda good, I just don't know if he likes it. He's worn it like three times and thats it. I don't know if its because he has so many other colognes or if he doesn't like the smell. I want to buy him another on but I don't know which other one to buy him.
Mackenzie H.
PA
My dad and grandpa wore this cologne and the blue Ralph Lauren polo cologne. It makes me think of a strong classic and well groomed man and needless to say I love it.
Charlie L.
Waterloo, NE
I love the smell of this cologne. As a lady I like a little more spice in my cologne and his entire collection smells wonderful. Recommend to ladies try it especially in the fall and winter.
Gina M.
Have purchased this for a friend of mine in previous years... absolutely love the smell of it! It's absolutely timeless without being so overpowering.
Lori K.
Carthage, TX
I have bought this for my husband & it really smells good. It has been a long time since he has used it so I think I need to buy some more.
Mikolaj S.
Edina, MN
Is this cologne intended more for fall/winter or spring/summer?