BY RALPH LAUREN

Created in 1978,Polo by Ralph Lauren cologne for men is green, woody, and fresh, made of grassy notes of Artemisia, basil, and thyme, with spicy notes of cumin, coriander, and cloves. The heart is strong and masculine as conifer woods, decorated with notes of patc see more...

• Is this cologne intended more for fall/winter or spring/summer? 1 Answers
Libby R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for my boyfriend and I absolutely love the smell on him! He's always moving and it keeps well on him. It's not too expensive and it's nicely packaged. The scent is very manly but not too overpowering.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a gift for my Dad and he loved it! It's been a long time favorite of his so I went to Sephora and they had it! It smells really good. It has a very classic scent.
Catherine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells great it really smell as amazing on my bf and I wish to helpfully try the red cologne and surprise him with it. The scent is appealing and it isn't overpowering
Caroline K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my brother, he loved it. The scent isn't overwhelming, it's sophisticated and it draws you in.
Clarissa S.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this product and oh my gosh the smell is amazing I cant help but to be all over him after
Lilia B.
Dallas
Hubby loves this! Smells wonderful! Very manly ,would recommend and price isn't bad at all!
Blanca G.
Bakersfield, CA
I so love this smell on my boyfriend I could smell him like everyday and fall in love with it ever minute lol
Charlie L.
Waterloo, NE
I love the smell of this cologne. As a lady I like a little more spice in my cologne and his entire collection smells wonderful. Recommend to ladies try it especially in the fall and winter.
Mackenzie H.
PA
My dad and grandpa wore this cologne and the blue Ralph Lauren polo cologne. It makes me think of a strong classic and well groomed man and needless to say I love it.
Joana G.
Laredo, TX
I love when my brother and my male cousins wear this cologne! It has a special scent to it which makes it even more desirable!
Mikolaj S.
Edina, MN
Is this cologne intended more for fall/winter or spring/summer?