BY RALPH LAUREN

An aromatic fougere fragrance for men Rich, crisp, gentle, clean & enlivening Top notes are aldehydes, artemisia, lavender, mandarin orange, mint, neroli, bergamot & lemon Middle notes are cyclamen, ginger, seagrass, jasmine, rose, brazilian rosewood &... see more...

Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Brooke K.
Richmond, VA
Hubby loves it and I love it on him. Smells great, and the bottle looks super cute on the vanity.
Lalo C.
I had 2 fragrances in sight looking for alternatives to get out of the routine but with something classic nothing risky: Polo Sport and Hugo Hugo Hugo, however on the way I passed Polo Azul Sport and it was a great success to have opted for The latter since it is a kind of merger of both. As a result I saved a lot of money since I bought a single bottle that was also on offer so I saved about 20 dollars.
Kay P.
I brought this for my brother. I would say that the bottle was a nice design and overall had a good appearance. However the smell seemed to vanish after a short time which I was very disappointed with. would not recommend this product.
Fernanda C.
Has a super good smell, my brother uses it and he likes it very much just that it makes him expensive. Could lower the price to buy more often

Walmart