Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Sport Eau de Toilette

A fresh, vibrant fragrance that harnesses the power of water and the exhilaration of victory. Notes: Frosted Mint, Mandarin, Crunchy Apple, Crushed Leaves, Cedar Leaf, Water Fern, Ginger, Sage, Amberwood, Musk, Oak Moss, Sandalwood, Patchouli. Style: Fresh. Energetic. Vibrant.

I always wanted to buy this perfume, do you recommend it? Is te smell strong?
Me gustaría probarlo, como obtengo una muestra?
What other colognes are similar in smell as this one?
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Sport Eau de Toilette!
Jonathan G.
Jackson Heights, NY
Amazing product, smells really good and it's great for sensitive skin like mine, I would definitely recommend it to any
Pamela D.
Tellico Plains, TN
Very rich, manly scent that lasts on and on. For sport or play this scent works well with both.
Ritzie A.
Birmingham
RALPH is my favorite "guy" scent.  I bought my fella a bottle of this last Christmas and he wears it every time we go out just to make yours truly happy, lol.  For me, the "sport" scents really stand out to me and they are a bit less stout.  This one is particularly manly, but not to strong.  Very nice and sophisticated~
Jennifer V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I purchased this for my 17 yr. old son. Funny how he thought he had discovered a whole new brand! I told him POLO has been around forever. Its a nice clean scent and not over powering. He has finally learned the art of less is more. Every time he wears it I compliment him and he says so does everyone else. Its a great gift to give.
Jeremy D.
Romulus, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Macy's
I'm pretty satisfied with this one. It has a light scent that doesn't burn the nose when taking a good whiff. This is a great day time scent!
Karen D.
Elkton, MD
The best scent for days so invigorating it makes me feel ready for the day. I can smell this and immediately smile.
Zaylen B.
dublin
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I loved this product and the design is great the scent is very lovely and not to strong to me there is no room for improvement and the product is very long lasting and a definite recommendation to others.
Alexis A.
Great smell !! Not too strong , but a very light scent , price is kind of affordable, I would definitely recommend
Emily M.
Bradenton, FL
I️ bought this about a year ago for my fiancé, then boyfriend, and he was absolutely thrilled. He was a grown man who still used “body spray” or the deodorant/body spray combos, ew! Not going to lie, this was a gift for him but also a gift for me. I️ love when he wears this, it’s musky, a hint of sweet, romantic and not over bearing. Ralph Lauren has so many wonderful men’s fragrances, but I’m glad I️ chose this one it’s unique and long lasting.
Keli S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I put these in gift bags last Christmas for the men this smells so nice I love Ralph Lauren colognes OMG I would definitely recommend for father's day Christmas ect. I got mine for Macy's I'm pretty sure you can order online or on their website