BY RALPH LAUREN #66 in Fragrance for Him

A fresh, vibrant fragrance that harnesses the power of water and the exhilaration of victory. Notes: Frosted Mint, Mandarin, Crunchy Apple, Crushed Leaves, Cedar Leaf, Water Fern, Ginger, Sage, Amberwood, Musk, Oak Moss, Sandalwood, Patchouli. Style: Fresh. Energetic. Vibrant. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I️ bought this about a year ago for my fiancé, then boyfriend, and he was absolutely thrilled. He was a grown man who still used “body spray” or the deodorant/body spray combos, ew! Not going to lie, this was a gift for him but also a gift for me. I️ love when he wears this, it’s musky, a hint of sweet, romantic and not over bearing. Ralph Lauren has so many wonderful men’s fragrances, but I’m glad I️ chose this one it’s unique and long lasting.
Jessica J.
nice product i love the packaging great smell for a man who using this its kind of a small bottle but it sure is expensive but totally worth it got this my fiance and son and they love it aswell
Aimee L.
Polo, an old favorite of mine, it seems to smell different on different people and I'm not to sure if I like the polo sport on my boyfriend, not as much as polo red intense, It has a clean scent and overall it'd be my 2nd or third Ralph Lauren cologne choice. I prefer a more "bam here I am" type of cologne than this subtle clean scent, but it's still good and I will recommend it for older guys.
Chamil S.
My boyfriend wears the Ralph Lauren Polo Blue. It smells so good and last very long, a little goes a long way (well of course it depends on how much you like to wear) but like I said a little goes a long way. I would have to describe the fragrance as a light masculine smell that Is soft on your nose but strong enough to be noticed. I Personally think anyone would enjoy it.
Eli T.
Newnan, GA
Best polo I've used in a long while, however the price is a little high for me, i paid around 80 at Sephora for it but it can be found cheaper at other retailers. but would highly recommend. it meet all my expectations and more, just the price could be improved
Jennifer V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I purchased this for my 17 yr. old son. Funny how he thought he had discovered a whole new brand! I told him POLO has been around forever. Its a nice clean scent and not over powering. He has finally learned the art of less is more. Every time he wears it I compliment him and he says so does everyone else. Its a great gift to give.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Polo sport has been around for a long time and still seems to be a relatively high seller among competitors. I think this is partly due to the overall integrity to the brand, and partly due to the price point. While not inexpensive, it's not nearly as expensive as other brands. The fragrance is strong, but not overwhelming.
Vicki C.
I bought this for my boyfriend from Belk and I couldn't be happier with it. He loves it, I love it, we're all happy. The scent is great. It's similar to Polo Blue but it's a geared more towards younger men so it's not as musky.
Desiree g.
I love love love polo blue! It's such a clean classic sent! It's not over powering at all and the sent seems to last a long while! My husband will spray this on his nice jacket and the smell will stay for at least a week or so! Very worth the money and a lot of times sold with a promotional gift!
DONNA V.
Very impressed with this version of Ralph Lauren's Blue Sport. Thought is would be 'sweet' smelling but it's very classy and reserved. Ralph Lauren hit it out the park with Polo Blue and took it up a notch with this version.....
How much is it
Vanessa B.
Socorro, TX
What other colognes are similar in smell as this one?