Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Gift Set uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Gift Set uploaded by Umme S.Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Gift Set uploaded by kawther k.

BY RALPH LAUREN #1 in Fragrance Sets

Polo Blue evokes a feeling of the freedom of the big, blue sky and the energy of the open waters, combined with an invigorating blast of fresh air. This lush fragrance for men is a fresh blend of aquatic accords combined with spicy basil, verbena, and clary sage, softened with soothing notes of washed suede, velvety moss, and sheer musk.

Buy on ULTA
  • "This smells really good and it's a perfect gift to give someone When you don't know what to give them" in 1 review
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
If you like Polo Colognes you must try this one! My husband got the travel size sample for free for testing purposes and he loves it. He wears it everyday to go to work. It's perfect for any occasion. It has an strong and great fragrance which is long lasting. Smells so good and if you use this product you won't regret. We recommend it! This kit is perfect for gifts.
Cory W.
Vernon, NJ
My sister gave me this gift set for my birthday and it's a pretty solid deal. I actually dropped the bottle of cologne and broke it and asked for a new one because I liked it that much. The aftershave is the only one I've ever used and I've gotten compliments on the fragrance. I've since switched to another cologne. This one does get a little old after a while.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Gift Set is a perfect gift for my husband he like Ralph Lauren Polo Blue and i like it's smell ;)
just perfect for all age men.. it has different and nice fragrance not just regular boys perfumes has some thing special and impressive..my brother likes it too.
Lindsey K.
Garnerville, NY
This is my favorite scent from the mens collection. It is such a great smell. It smells very clean and smells sweet. It comes in a nice blue bottle and is just the right size. It isn't very over powering and is a scent you and turn to for any occasion. I will buy this again.
cheri g.
I tried this particular brand of ralph lauren and let me tell you it smells amazing to me and I can pair it with anything that I decide to wear. It is a little pricey but it is really worth it. I recommend this to everyone trust me you wont be disappointed at all.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Okay, I like the smell, but I like Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Sport cologne better! This one is a bit more aggressive, and the sport is more "sleek" for lack of better term. This bottle is very nice, and the smell lasts all day. I don't think I would purchase again.
Roger T.
Ralph Lauren Polo is one of my favorite perfume in the world!!! It's my girlfriend favorite one as well and It's really long lasting all day if you want, the bottle is really nice in all their variety. I recommend a lot the smell is incredible for me!!!
Sherrell M.
Weatherford, TX
My husband loves this fragrance . He loves the smell this is his first bottle of it but will be getting more. It has a nice manly smell and not really fruity. The big bottle last my husband about a year and that's with him wearing it daily .
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this set for my fiancé and he absolutely loves it. Even though it was expense for the set its more of a deal in the long run, I picked up mine at Macy's during Christmas and he still has almost a Full bottle, it smells amazing
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH
You cannot go wrong with Ralph Lauren and this set. The bottles are a great size for the value. It exceeds other fragrance from terms of lasting all day from 7am to midnight. I will buy it again and it is a great birthday gift idea.
Teresa F.
Keyport, NJ
Does the fragrance last long, I'm looking for a cologne that can last throughout the day without having to reapply?
Camryn D.
Gig Harbor, WA
Does this product smell good, it looks like it does :)
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
my hubby likes it...does your one liked it too..
Briana C.
bronx
How nice is the smell?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I buy this set at?