Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Gift Set uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Gift Set uploaded by Umme S.Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Gift Set uploaded by kawther k.

BY RALPH LAUREN #2 in Fragrance Sets

Polo Blue evokes a feeling of the freedom of the big, blue sky and the energy of the open waters, combined with an invigorating blast of fresh air. This lush fragrance for men is a fresh blend of aquatic accords combined with spicy basil, verbena, and clary sage, softened with soothing notes of washed suede, velvety moss, and sheer musk.

Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Gift Set
  • "This smells really good and it's a perfect gift to give someone When you don't know what to give them" in 1 review
Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
This set smells amazing on my husband and he gets it every year for Father's Day Christmas and his birthday he can't run out I loved the way this smells on him it's not overbearing to where the smell kind of makes you sick but it's just masculine enough that it says Hey I'm a man and you know it I love it I will continue to repurchase this. as far as colognes go I feel like it's fairly priced so theres nothing to complain about on that standpoint I actually love this and will continue to purchase
Becky D.
i give his 5 stars my son uses his all the time and is ou. so im hoping influenster will send me anther for him .the smell is amazing and it last a very long time even whe you wash your clothes you can sill smell i fresh from the ryer. this is the only stuff he wears, its amazing
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
My boyfriend really likes this perfume, so I got this for him for Christmas! It makes a great gift and the gift set is a really good deal. I also enjoy when he wears this cologne, because it smells really good on him.
Daisy C.
Bancroft , WI
I bought this product for my boyfriend in December, I absolutely fell in love with the product! The packaging was absolutely beautiful, and looked very high class. The actual cologne itself was to die for. My boyfriend absolutely loved it, and actually just bought another one since he finished the other already. I definitely recommend this!
Ana C.
This stuff smells so good on my husband. I love the size and it goes along way and you don't need a lot for to smell really good. Really awesome product would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Last year Christmas i Decided to invest in something amazing For my boyfriend and i searched until i found this. Got it from Macy's, its a little expensive but he's obsessed with it. He loves the smell, only uses it on special occasions and even i like the way it smells on him, he's very picky with his perfumes.
Rose H.
Hampton
I love it when my husband wears this scent,he has a very large cologne collection and this is my favorite. I bought this for him at Dillard's. I would make the scent just a little stronger, I like the female version!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Old but classic ... I love the smell however the smell tend not to last. When my husband puts it on it is very strong... as time wears on the sent gets lighter and lighter and needs to almost be reapplied mid day. The cost is fair not to high and not the cheapest. Makes a nice gift.
Yolanda S.
Waco
GOT THIS RALPH LAUREN POLO SET FOR MY BOYFRIEND FOR A BIRTHDAY GIFT WOW I LOVE THE SMELL ON HIM IT WAS FRESH AND A CLEAN SMELL WOW HE REALLY LIKES IT AND I'M HAPPY I GOT IT FOR HIM IT'S A GREAT GIFT ANYTIME
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
this has been my favorite for years. it smells sooooo goood i could lay in a puddle of it all day. a little goes a long way. and this gift set is a great deal. i got one of these at perfumania. my husband loves it. i will def be buying more.
Camryn D.
Gig Harbor, WA
Does this product smell good, it looks like it does :)
Briana C.
bronx
How nice is the smell?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
my hubby likes it...does your one liked it too..
Teresa F.
Keyport, NJ
Does the fragrance last long, I'm looking for a cologne that can last throughout the day without having to reapply?
rosy R.