BY RALPH LAUREN

Note: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Alcohol-free formula glides on easily, dries quickly and provides 24-hour deodorant protection.  Leaves skin refreshed with the scent of Polo Ralph Lauren Blue. Deodorant Fragrance:   The freedom of the big, blue sky, the energy of the open waters, an invigorating blast of fresh air. For the man who lives life to the fullest. A new definition of casual elegance.  Cool fresh, warm spice. A crystal blue sensation. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Aquatic Key Notes:   Melon de Cavaillon, Basil, Soft Suede User Attributes:   Casually Elegant see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: By more...
Smells great, it isn't over powering but is definitely enough sent. stays on all day and isn't as pricey as some other scents. when I was a teenager in the 90s we used to wear this and think it was the coolest thing ever 😘 turns out as a 31 year old woman it still really smells great!
Neisey C.
Bluffton, SC
Review for: By more...
I work at Ralph Lauren. If I had to pick one of my top fragrances to pick on a man, Blue would definitely be on that list. It has a fragrance that is light enough for everyday wear but also delectable enough for a night out with the Mrs. 😍
member-45c794d40
Sitka, AK
I don't love this product. It's not terrible and the smell is great but I find it ends up being irritating if I even a moderate amount of activity in my day. Great if I'm sitting in meetings all day but if I need to move around at all, not great.
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
I wanna get this gift to my man, he loves anything from Ralph Lauren products, he loves the smell of anything this man man makes. this is truly a great gift for him.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this scent it's amazing it makes me fall in love all over again with my husband it's just absolutely amazing
Bridget P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: By more...
This is a great product. Works great and smells so amazing! Definitely a must have! Go get yours today!
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
i love how this deodorant smells. i fall in love all over again, when my fiancé wears it
Carlos A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Works good smells great used it for a good whileMy brother and dad use it as well