4 colors available

BY RALPH LAUREN

Note: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Alcohol-free formula glides on easily, dries quickly and provides 24-hour deodorant protection.  Leaves skin refreshed with the scent of Polo Ralph Lauren Blue. Deodorant Fragrance:   The freedom of the big, blue sky, the energy of the open waters, an invigorating blast of fresh air. For the man who lives life to the fullest. A new definition of casual elegance.  Cool fresh, warm spice. A crystal blue sensation. Fragrance Type:   Fresh Aquatic Key Notes:   Melon de Cavaillon, Basil, Soft Suede User Attributes:   Casually Elegant see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this scent it's amazing it makes me fall in love all over again with my husband it's just absolutely amazing
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells great, it isn't over powering but is definitely enough sent. stays on all day and isn't as pricey as some other scents. when I was a teenager in the 90s we used to wear this and think it was the coolest thing ever 😘 turns out as a 31 year old woman it still really smells great!
Neisey C.
Neisey C.
Bluffton, SC
I work at Ralph Lauren. If I had to pick one of my top fragrances to pick on a man, Blue would definitely be on that list. It has a fragrance that is light enough for everyday wear but also delectable enough for a night out with the Mrs. 😍
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Orlando, FL
i love how this deodorant smells. i fall in love all over again, when my fiancé wears it
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great product. Works great and smells so amazing! Definitely a must have! Go get yours today!
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
I wanna get this gift to my man, he loves anything from Ralph Lauren products, he loves the smell of anything this man man makes. this is truly a great gift for him.
Carlos A.
Carlos A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Works good smells great used it for a good whileMy brother and dad use it as well
member-45c794d40
member-45c794d40
Sitka, AK
I don't love this product. It's not terrible and the smell is great but I find it ends up being irritating if I even a moderate amount of activity in my day. Great if I'm sitting in meetings all day but if I need to move around at all, not great.