BY RALPH LAUREN #5 in Fragrance for Him

INTRODUCING THE NEW INTENSITY: POLO BLUE EAU DE PARFUM

Absolute freshness meets ultimate distinction.

Intense, Sensual, Refined.

Ralph Lauren presents an intensely seductive blend of fresh bergamot and rich vetiver for the sporting gentlemen.

• El mejor en el mundo su olor es especial idral para caballeros1 Answers
  • Is this for a man or woman ? If it's unisex would you use it more...46 Answers
  • Does the polo red smell just as great as this one does? Or which ...11 Answers
Ashley H.
This is SUCH a Classic Cologne! I’ve loved it for years since I was a teen! I was able to get this for my husband to test out! He absolutely loved it as well! The scent lingers all day and a little goes a long way! I would follow him around the house while he was wearing it. It’s a masculine scent and smells clean and fresh. Can not go wrong with Polo Blue!
Brennan W.
One of my favorites from the Polo brand.

The sweet scent is a hit with the ladies, and is great for the upcoming summer. Would totally recommend to gentlemen looking for a new summer fragrance!

Looking forward to more Polo releases, as they all smell fantastic.
Zeenat M.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend recently, and my mom has bought this for my dad before. It's a classic scent which smells amazing on men of any age. For my boyfriend, however, its such a sexy scent which lasts all day!!! I love this everyday scent on him and he loves it too!
Ann P.
This is by far one of my favorite fragrances my boyfriend used! He normally just grabs whatever he sees first and it doesn’t always smell nice. It is a little expensive but a little goes a long way for a good period of time! I highly recommend.
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan.  Unfortunately, even in my teen years I found this to be a little juvenile for my taste.  I do love Ralph Lauren for both the clothing label and most of their fragrances, however I think this is too citrusy in the wrong kind of way to be wearable beyond the age of 21/
Oscar R.
chicago
Nice i love this, im always use this this when i go to a date and let me tell you im always score! Lol very elegant, smell awesome! And more important things girls love this! Looking forward to buy more of this
Juan G.
Cathedral City
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Polo Blue has always been in my. Hold good among with others and definitely know from personal experience the person you’re in a date with will melt away from the initial hug from the beginning of the night
Karlie T.
Gravel Switch, KY
Absolutely loved this cologne on my spouse. It is a favorite smell for sure! It is a must have for all men. It even lasted all day! I could still smell it on my husband once he got home for on work!
Yousra A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband and use this perfume it smells so good and so nice and even so manly if you buy it for your husband for your friend for your brother for your boyfriend you’re one for a great believe me it’s so nice it smells nice and so fresh
Alexa O.
Islandia, NY
Is this for a man or woman ? If it's unisex would you use it more for a man or woman ? I love polo but never used this one I'm dying to try it.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
Does the smell stay on for a while?
Jordan  D.
Is polo blue the best smelling cologne that polo has?
Julian C.
Is it too strong to use it on mornings?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does the smell stay on for a while?