BY RALPH LAUREN

INTRODUCING THE NEW INTENSITY: POLO BLUE EAU DE PARFUM

Absolute freshness meets ultimate distinction.

Intense, Sensual, Refined.

Ralph Lauren presents an intensely seductive blend of fresh bergamot and rich vetiver for the sporting gentlemen.

• El mejor en el mundo su olor es especial idral para cabal...1 Answers
  • Is this for a man or woman ? If it's unisex would you use...46 Answers
  • Does the polo red smell just as great as this one does? O...11 Answers
Andrèa S.
I used to get this for my dad every year for Christmas.  I purchase him new clothes every year during the same holiday season because he does not go business clothes and casual wear shopping on his own.
He makes the cologne last about half of the year.  He replaces the bottle at Macy's and this is one of his two signature scents.  I grew up with this smell.
Zeenat M.
Memphis, TN
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend recently, and my mom has bought this for my dad before. It's a classic scent which smells amazing on men of any age. For my boyfriend, however, its such a sexy scent which lasts all day!!! I love this everyday scent on him and he loves it too!
Pastriez M.
I bought this for my other half. It smells good. The only issue is it can be overwhelming if u splash too much on... a few dabs can smell lovely and pleasant.. plus a few daps have the bottle go a long ways. Will recommend to others
Oscar R.
chicago
Nice i love this, im always use this this when i go to a date and let me tell you im always score! Lol very elegant, smell awesome! And more important things girls love this! Looking forward to buy more of this
T-ogle O.
This is a really nice cologne pretty pricey but super nice for formal events. I bought it at Macy’s! It’s not too long lasting but it’s really good. And it’s another polo cologne so you can’t go bad buying it
Juan G.
Cathedral City
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Polo Blue has always been in my. Hold good among with others and definitely know from personal experience the person you’re in a date with will melt away from the initial hug from the beginning of the night
Karlie T.
Gravel Switch, KY
Absolutely loved this cologne on my spouse. It is a favorite smell for sure! It is a must have for all men. It even lasted all day! I could still smell it on my husband once he got home for on work!
Amanda M.
Roanoke, VA
I received this as one of my first samples from Influenster. My husband was really excited to try the cologne and I liked the smell myself but wanted to see what he thought.

He still has it and enjoys it, a little go s a long way for sure! Wish that the sample had a sprayer option on it is the only negative.
Asha K.
Piedmont, SC
This is my fav scent on a man. I had first sample this thru influnenster to let my bf try and I ended up liking it way more than he does. Now he wear it all the time
Damaris T.
Mena, AR
A mi Esposo le encantó
Una Fragancia deliciosa
Y una favorita de mi Esposo yo amo su Olor
Siempre la Compramos y feliz de Recibir una muestra gratis con Influenster.
Alexa O.
Islandia, NY
Is this for a man or woman ? If it's unisex would you use it more for a man or woman ? I love polo but never used this one I'm dying to try it.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
Does the smell stay on for a while?
Jordan  D.
Is polo blue the best smelling cologne that polo has?
Julian C.
Is it too strong to use it on mornings?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does the smell stay on for a while?