BY RALPH LAUREN #5 in Fragrance for Him

INTRODUCING THE NEW INTENSITY: POLO BLUE EAU DE PARFUM

Absolute freshness meets ultimate distinction.

Intense, Sensual, Refined.

Ralph Lauren presents an intensely seductive blend of fresh bergamot and rich vetiver for the sporting gentlemen.

• El mejor en el mundo su olor es especial idral para caballeros1 Answers
  • Is this for a man or woman ? If it's unisex would you use it more...46 Answers
  • Does the polo red smell just as great as this one does? Or which ...11 Answers
Ashley H.
This is SUCH a Classic Cologne! I’ve loved it for years since I was a teen! I was able to get this for my husband to test out! He absolutely loved it as well! The scent lingers all day and a little goes a long way! I would follow him around the house while he was wearing it. It’s a masculine scent and smells clean and fresh. Can not go wrong with Polo Blue!
Amanda M.
I received this as one of my first samples from Influenster. My husband was really excited to try the cologne and I liked the smell myself but wanted to see what he thought.

He still has it and enjoys it, a little go s a long way for sure! Wish that the sample had a sprayer option on it is the only negative.
Ann P.
This is by far one of my favorite fragrances my boyfriend used! He normally just grabs whatever he sees first and it doesn’t always smell nice. It is a little expensive but a little goes a long way for a good period of time! I highly recommend.
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
Master Groomer Expert
Not a huge fan.  Unfortunately, even in my teen years I found this to be a little juvenile for my taste.  I do love Ralph Lauren for both the clothing label and most of their fragrances, however I think this is too citrusy in the wrong kind of way to be wearable beyond the age of 21/
Jeff B.
Bend
The fragrance is slightly over whelming and not the most pleasant. I prefer the black polo fragrance. It seemed a little pricey for the size and quality. The bottle looked nice with the signature markings.
Mashayla M.
My fiancé received this in a VoxBox and he loves it! Even though we got it last year he still has a little bit left! I could literally bury my face in his chest it smells absolutely amazing
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Master Groomer Expert
Love the smell love this product love everything about it. The smell last on my skin and clothing for hours and hours I have no complaints about this whatsoever one of my many favorites
Cameron W.
Yulee, FL
Polo Blue is a scent I constantly go back to again and again. The refreshing smell is constantly getting compliments from men and women alike. You can’t go wrong with this cologne. It’s a great scent, especially for spring and summer.
Bren H.
Albemarle
Master Groomer Expert
Polo blue is one of my all time favorites! This fragrance always gets my compliments from the girls at work. It’s long lasting. I bought it at a fragrance store in the mall. But you can purchase is in several outlet stores.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
This is my favorite out of all the polo colognes. My man loves it and he smells wonderful. Its pricey but worth it. You can't go wrong. I can't stay off of him with this on and it lasts all day. I love the blue bottle.
Alexa O.
Islandia, NY
Is this for a man or woman ? If it's unisex would you use it more for a man or woman ? I love polo but never used this one I'm dying to try it.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
Does the smell stay on for a while?
Jordan  D.
Is polo blue the best smelling cologne that polo has?
Julian C.
Is it too strong to use it on mornings?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does the smell stay on for a while?