BY RALPH LAUREN #6 in Fragrance for Him

INTRODUCING THE NEW INTENSITY: POLO BLUE EAU DE PARFUM

Absolute freshness meets ultimate distinction.

Intense, Sensual, Refined.

Ralph Lauren presents an intensely seductive blend of fresh bergamot and rich vetiver for the sporting gentlemen.

• El mejor en el mundo su olor es especial idral para caballeros1 Answers
  • Is this for a man or woman ? If it's unisex would you use it more...46 Answers
  • Does the polo red smell just as great as this one does? Or which ...11 Answers
Ashley H.
This is SUCH a Classic Cologne! I’ve loved it for years since I was a teen! I was able to get this for my husband to test out! He absolutely loved it as well! The scent lingers all day and a little goes a long way! I would follow him around the house while he was wearing it. It’s a masculine scent and smells clean and fresh. Can not go wrong with Polo Blue!
Amanda M.
I received this as one of my first samples from Influenster. My husband was really excited to try the cologne and I liked the smell myself but wanted to see what he thought.

He still has it and enjoys it, a little go s a long way for sure! Wish that the sample had a sprayer option on it is the only negative.
Sam H.
One of the best. Sweet smelling fragrance. Oil based so make sure you spray on your wrist and neck.

Got a great deal on this with the deodorant. Last for days with just a single spray.

Bottle is wow looking with Polo Ralph branding .

Definitively but again or maybe gift
Ann P.
This is by far one of my favorite fragrances my boyfriend used! He normally just grabs whatever he sees first and it doesn’t always smell nice. It is a little expensive but a little goes a long way for a good period of time! I highly recommend.
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan.  Unfortunately, even in my teen years I found this to be a little juvenile for my taste.  I do love Ralph Lauren for both the clothing label and most of their fragrances, however I think this is too citrusy in the wrong kind of way to be wearable beyond the age of 21/
Christian T.
Pecos
Polo has a great variety of colognes you can choose from, and none of them will disappoint you. Personally my favorite is Polo Blue, because it smells very nice and leaves a nice after smell on your clothes.
Juan G.
Cathedral City
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Polo Blue has always been in my. Hold good among with others and definitely know from personal experience the person you’re in a date with will melt away from the initial hug from the beginning of the night
Jeff B.
Bend
The fragrance is slightly over whelming and not the most pleasant. I prefer the black polo fragrance. It seemed a little pricey for the size and quality. The bottle looked nice with the signature markings.
Mashayla M.
My fiancé received this in a VoxBox and he loves it! Even though we got it last year he still has a little bit left! I could literally bury my face in his chest it smells absolutely amazing
Brian S.
Walla Walla
I am a big fan of polo Fragrances and the other things of polo but I grew up with polo fragances since I was a little kid and I would love to try it because I haven't tried it in years and polo is my favorite fragance of all the others I love the smell.
Alexa O.
Islandia, NY
Is this for a man or woman ? If it's unisex would you use it more for a man or woman ? I love polo but never used this one I'm dying to try it.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
Does the smell stay on for a while?
Jordan  D.
Is polo blue the best smelling cologne that polo has?
Julian C.
Is it too strong to use it on mornings?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does the smell stay on for a while?