Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Eau De Parfum

Polo Blue Eau de Parfum is a sophisticated and sensual fragrance that strikes the perfect balance between the crisp freshness of bergamot and the seductive intensity of vetiver and ambery woods.

Is there different bottle sizes ?
What cologne do ladies like the most on men??
Una muy buena fragancia, es duradera e intensa. El aroma es excelente y refrescante.
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Eau De Parfum!
Daly City, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ani U.
This cologne is strong and the scent lasts for an entire day. You don’t need to try a big amount as it easily smells overpowering as it’s already strong. So be careful with that. It smells expensive, good quality cologne. I like this perfume on my partner. It’s a mature smell.
Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Eau De Parfum uploaded by GreciaH N.
This fragance it is delicious I buy for my son, so elegant and it's the favorite fragance of my son, nice bottle , thanks influenster i recived the sample and i liked and then i bought it
Gosnells
Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Eau De Parfum uploaded by Julia B.
I bought this for my husband. He loves it It lasts long time on his skin. It safe for business and casual
Raytown, MO
This smells so fresh and clean! I love it! I'm very picky when it comes to Cologne for my man. I don't like overwhelming scents and I don't like scents that are too light. This is just perfect. Right in the middle. The .5oz bottle is so cute and very high quality. However, next time we will purchase a big bottle because the small one doesn't have a spray top! Love this stuff!
Bronx, NY
Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Eau De Parfum uploaded by Antonio F.
This is my go to all time favorite cologne. I love the smell, it's just perfect. It's not too overpowering and it's not too faint, it's right in between. The lasting power is awesome, a few sprays in the morning can last into the afternoon. It's so light and breezy, it almost smells as though you're spraying on fresh air.
I bought this for my husband from Macy’s. It wasn’t too strong like most cologne. He liked it and so did I.
Monrovia, CA
LOVED this product! It smells so sexy, sensual, and smooth. I'm hoping to buy him the full bottle soon! I'd love for him to wear it all the time!
Hermiston, OR
Wished it came with a sprayer applicator. When misted the fragrance can be all over instead just on wrists. I enjoy the smell however the hubby does not!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Great product! True fan of the brand and the products they launch! My husband loved the masculinity of the scent and it was great for everyday. It was sophisticated fragrance.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband loved this so much it’s the perfect gift for someone. Also the smell was very unique which is why he liked it .
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...