BY RALPH LAUREN #5 in Cologne

INTRODUCING THE NEW INTENSITY: POLO BLUE EAU DE PARFUM

Absolute freshness meets ultimate distinction.

Intense, Sensual, Refined.

Ralph Lauren presents an intensely seductive blend of fresh bergamot and rich vetiver for the sporting gentlemen.

• El mejor en el mundo su olor es especial idral para cabal...1 Answers
  • Is this for a man or woman ? If it's unisex would you use...46 Answers
  • Does the polo red smell just as great as this one does? O...11 Answers
Andrèa S.
I used to get this for my dad every year for Christmas.  I purchase him new clothes every year during the same holiday season because he does not go business clothes and casual wear shopping on his own.
He makes the cologne last about half of the year.  He replaces the bottle at Macy's and this is one of his two signature scents.  I grew up with this smell.
Ashley H.
This is SUCH a Classic Cologne! I’ve loved it for years since I was a teen! I was able to get this for my husband to test out! He absolutely loved it as well! The scent lingers all day and a little goes a long way! I would follow him around the house while he was wearing it. It’s a masculine scent and smells clean and fresh. Can not go wrong with Polo Blue!
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This guy is a crowd-pleaser. It really is a nice fresh scent and GREAT for the summer time. Out of all the popular "blue" scents that are out right now, this one is a favorite. The only downside is the lack of longevity. But... it is a freshy so I can handle reapplying here and there. Nice one Ralph Lauren!
Jimmy W.
Orlando
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Blue is classic in every sense of the word. It has that mature familiar scent that makes you want to ask, "what cologne are you wearing." i have gone through too many bottles of this to count. I always try something new and then keep coming back. What can I say, I trust that which I can count on.
Patrick O.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I would elect to either buy the larger bottle for a bargain, or wait for a bargain on the smaller bottle. I purchased it for my husband as I love the smell. I purchased the smaller bottle to determine if he would like it and wear it because he doesn't regularly wear cologne.
T-ogle O.
This is a really nice cologne pretty pricey but super nice for formal events. I bought it at Macy’s! It’s not too long lasting but it’s really good. And it’s another polo cologne so you can’t go bad buying it
Alex P.
Gilbert
 I have been using it religiously since middle school and have been asked what I'm wearing more times than I could possibly count.   It's afford so that is also a plus.  Definitely one of my favorite bottles I own.  Will continue to buy as long as they keep making it.
Leanne R.
Lublin
My boyfriend wears this and it smells so amazing! It is long lasting and not over powering. You can smell it from a distance but lightly in a good way i guess if that makes since. It smells very fresh and sexy. People will always complement on the smell when hes wearing it.
Jonathan S.
Buffalo, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a generic unoffensive citrus fragrance that will not turn any heads in at either work or play. This cologne will smell much like every other at the office or bar. Well suited for the summer, or a warm spring day. Does not last exceptionally long, nor does it carry.
Livvi D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this for my boyfriend as a valentine gift. And he loves it. I love it too whenever he wears it. I honestly can say from all the colognes  from polo Ralph Lauren, I cannot find any that i do bot like. I cant wait and see what other scents they will come out in the future. I will def. buy more!
Alexa O.
Islandia, NY
Is this for a man or woman ? If it's unisex would you use it more for a man or woman ? I love polo but never used this one I'm dying to try it.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
Does the smell stay on for a while?
Jordan  D.
Is polo blue the best smelling cologne that polo has?
Julian C.
Is it too strong to use it on mornings?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does the smell stay on for a while?