Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Deodorant Stick uploaded by Samantha M.

BY RALPH LAUREN

This alcohol-free deodorant features an invigorating blend of melon de Cavaillon, basil, verbena, and washed suede.

Lauren B.
My husband recently started wearing this cologne and it smells very good. It's not too overpowering but lasts all day. By far my favorite cologne he has worn yet.
Jazmin F.
I love this smell it's my favorite polo out of all the colors. Has the strongest scent and is easy to use just need 1-3 sprays and it'll last alllll day. I bought it at ulta and it was worth every penny. I would recommend to any guy. Or anyone to give as a gift to a loved one.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Smells great, it isn't over powering but is definitely enough sent. stays on all day and isn't as pricey as some other scents. when I was a teenager in the 90s we used to wear this and think it was the coolest thing ever 😘 turns out as a 31 year old woman it still really smells great!
Neisey C.
Bluffton, SC
I work at Ralph Lauren. If I had to pick one of my top fragrances to pick on a man, Blue would definitely be on that list. It has a fragrance that is light enough for everyday wear but also delectable enough for a night out with the Mrs. 😍
member-45c794d40
Sitka, AK
I don't love this product. It's not terrible and the smell is great but I find it ends up being irritating if I even a moderate amount of activity in my day. Great if I'm sitting in meetings all day but if I need to move around at all, not great.
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
I wanna get this gift to my man, he loves anything from Ralph Lauren products, he loves the smell of anything this man man makes. this is truly a great gift for him.
Jess r.
Tried my boyfriends deodorant and was hooked! The scent isn't that strong, but it keeps odor away and works all day! A great deodorant for all day wear. Would love if they made an unscented one for women!!
Michelle A.
This colonge smells so good, and it last all day, its not too pricey and comes in different sizes. I think any man would love this scent.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
I love this scent it's amazing it makes me fall in love all over again with my husband it's just absolutely amazing
Bridget P.
This is a great product. Works great and smells so amazing! Definitely a must have! Go get yours today!