BY RALPH LAUREN

This modern, daring fragrance is a bold fusion of iced mango, silver armoise, and patchouli noir.

Notes:
Iced Mango, Silver Armoise, Patchouli Noir.
Style:
Modern. Daring. Bold.

RALPH LAUREN POLO BLACK Men Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "Ralph Lauren has so many different scents they all smell great though." in 1 review
  • "Ralph Lauren Black Polo toilette spray smells awesome.not to strong,not sweet just a nice clean fragrance.I would definitely like Thurston around me.Very sexy smell." in 1 review
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
I love this smell on a man. Its not cheap smelling or musky. Its the right amount of fresh and sexy...the smell you want to have lingering on your jacket or pillow that you need more of!
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
My husband's favorite cologne ever. And I've gotta say, it's mine too. I absolutely LOVE this scent. It's not overpowering, and it has massive stay power. I can still smell the hug on my t-shirt when my husband leaves for work, all the way through lunch.
Justin S.
Cambridge Springs, PA
This is by far my favorite cologne out of all the ones out there. It has a great scent that lasts all day without wearing off one bit. My girlfriend is in love with this scent. It is a great price for the amount you get. I have had my bottle for over a year!
Orlando C.
This cologne brings the perfect balance of warmth and spices in its smell. It’s not extremely overwhelming but it does stay on for the entire day. Very great value for the price and one of the few colognes on the market that is perfectly balanced in all aspects.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I gave this to my hubby as a present a while back and it smells amazing...he loves it! He is almost done with the bottle and already gave me hints he wants another for Christmas lol
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
My husband loves this cologne. I love it on him too. It lasts on him a long time. When we can't swing the price we will buy the $1 dupe of it at Dollar Tree which smells the same.
Brittany J.
Omg polo black is the best cologne they could have ever made. It’s good value and the box is very nice and eye Catching. The scent is amazing and you can’t help but to smell it if someone has it on. I recommend anyone to buy.
Brittany J.
Oh my god this is one of the most Amazing smiles ever. It smells so fresh and that too strong. It has a really nice Black battle. It’s pretty pricey Bit very well worth it. I would buy this anyway for my husband.
Valentina P.
Top 5 Favorite men cologne ! It’s a classic smell & very strong ! I love this smell & the double black ! Both are long wear . Great for a gift & won’t be disappointing !
Jaimie B.
I would highly recommend this fragrance! This is my husband go to fragrance and I would have to agree. It is my favorite if I had to choose between black, red, & blue.
Joshua L.
Detroit, MI
Does this cologne give off a younger person vibe, or an older gentlemanly smell?
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Does this really smell good or does it have a nasty smell ??
Kenya Y.
Does the fragrance remain the same throughout the day or does it change the longer you wear it?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Is this your favorite Ralph Lauren cologne?
Jovana P.
Čelinac
Is this for male or female?