Ralph Lauren Polo Black Men Eau de Toilette Spray

This modern, daring fragrance is a bold fusion of iced mango, silver armoise, and patchouli noir.

Notes:
Iced Mango, Silver Armoise, Patchouli Noir.
Style:
Modern. Daring. Bold.

I Hope I can get more?
What’s your favorite old school cologne?
How long does it last on clothes and is the smell strong?
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Polo Black Men Eau de Toilette Spray!
Product Highlights
“Ralph Lauren has so many different scents they all smell great though.” in reviews
“Ralph Lauren Black Polo toilette spray smells awesome.not to strong,not sweet just a nice clean fragrance.I would definitely like Thurston around me.Very sexy smell.” in reviews
Orlando, FL
This product smells so good on any surface! I was going to say on a man but hey some women use this product as well so I won’t discriminate! The scent reminds me of a rich woody smell but has an underlying tone of sage. I absolutely love it, the price range isn’t bad either. Great gift idea for Father’s Day or a birthday! Trust me you won’t go wrong with a couple of sprays it lasts all day long.
Lansdowne , PA
My fiancé loves the Polo collection. He has about 4 Black, Blue, Red and Green. None of them are overly strong and they don't irritate me so I like them as well. They are not my favorite of all the colognes he owns, but they are in my top 10. He gets the big bottles from Macy's and they run about $80-$90. I do recommend for an everyday cologne.
Charlotte, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Super simple scent that is just right.  It is perfect for when you want to wear something that smells amazing, but won’t overpower those around you. I tend to be a huge fan of Ralph Lauren colognes and this is one of my favorites due to it’s subtle scent. The people around you will definitely notice and I always receive compliments.
Mount Airy, NC
My husband used to use this cologne but I didn't like the smell to much. When he would spray it I would cough horribly bad and normally scents and things like that never bothered me before but this smell was to strong for me I'm not a fan of it what so ever Ralph Lauren Polo Eau De Parfum Supreme Oud Spray for Men
Bay ST Louis
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My son loves it it’s to strong for me to handle but that’s all men’s cologne unless it’s musk or something the bottle is amazing and I’m pretty sure my son has a collection of them very pricey and need to suggest a reasonable price for low income people they would sell more of there products if price was lower
Houston , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Polo Black was my “signature” fragrance for many years. From the first time to now, every time I smell this fragrance I fall in love with it. It’s a fresh, clean, brisk, mango and citrus scent with good projection, great longevity and mass appealing with the potential to get you some compliments.
This cologne gets me going Everytime my man sprays it ... Laawwwd Chile it drives me crazy and can't keep my hands off him! Love this smell and I'd suggest ever lady out there to go by and get a bottle of it from Belks. That's where I have purchased his. Not pricey at all and smells oh so good!
I bought this for my husband and I really really like it. He typically doesn't care what his cologne smells like as long as its not too over the top and I like it. This one is one of my favorites of his. It is just a classic manly smell! I definitely recommend to other men !
East Greenbush
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite cologne. I have been using this sent since it first came out. I do not think it is expensive compared to other brands out there. The scent seems to last all night. It is not overbearing or obnoxious at all. I would keep this product as is.
Lancaster, PA
I love this scent. It's wonderful yet light and doesn't leave a sticky residue. It's a good value for the price. I'd maybe make this product a little bit larger in terms of size but other then that I would change a thing. I've been using this for years and will continue too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...