BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph Lauren Polo Black for Men Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 oz: Introduced by the design house of Ralph Lauren Recommended for Casual wear see more...

Samantha C.
San Diego, CA
My fiancé loves Ralph Lauren, he owns so many Polos in all the colors imaginable. So it wasn't much of a surprise that he fell in love with the Ralph Lauren Polo Black cologne as well. Usually he uses Gio (which is MY favorite!) but he switches it up every now and then and used Ralph Lauren, no complaints here!
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
I love the way this smells on my husband!  All the Polo fragrances for men are pretty amazing and sexy and I will continue to buy them as gifts for my husband (they are really for me).  I believe this one is my very favorite though.  This is not overpowering, just sexy.
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
This products smells so good. It still stick on the clothes even you already wear in the morning until night time. My husband is very please with this product. No con about this product. High quality product and well done. Highly recommended!
Cheyenne M.
I buy this for my dad because he loves it. I'm glad he's a mechanic and doesn't require a lot of cologne because this is very expensive. He uses it often though. I buy it a lot it smells great and I do recommend it.
Poba Z.
I bought it for my husband and he really like the smell. He showers with it everyday and it is long lasting. It is a bit strong at the beginning but it gets smoother after 10-15 min. I will purchase it again.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend's dad. He enjoyed the scent. I picked up the gift set from my local Century 21 store. It was worth the price since there was the cologne and lotion.
Cielo R.
Phelan
i smells really good i get this product for my father he uses in everyday i really recomend this product if you are a man who wants to seem manlyer
Shelley B.
Springfield, MO
This cologne is a classic. It smells masculine without being too heavy. Sexy, refined, and the scent is long lasting and always gets noticed.
Rachael S.
I have a friend who wear this it's good but I personally don't like it. I didn't buy it nor would I want my boyfriend to plus kinda pricey
Laura R.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite men's cologne. My dad used to wear this and now I buy it for every man in my life. Super rich smell; it is uncomporable.