Ralph Lauren Polo Black for Men uploaded by Perla G.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Introduced in the year 2005, by the design house of Ralph Lauren, Polo Black has a bold fusion of mango, silver armoise and patchouli noir. It is recommended for special ocassions. see more...

Samoya R.
Syracuse, NY
I got this for my dad for his birthday. He loves colognes and he has a large collection of them. So finding one that was going to stand out from the rest was difficult. But he loves this one. He recently brought it on a trip with him to Jamaica, and he told me that everyone loved how he smelled. A great gift for any man that's in your life!
Alexa W.
Love the scent. Now my husband smells good even after a long PT session on the hottest of days lol. That's saying a lot. We live in Hawaii. We spent forever at Nordstrom trying to decide between this and one of the blue scents. Will probably go back to buy that one too! Love them.
Sara R.
My coworker has this and he loves it...the packaging is very nice...it's like a man scent and it doesn't make him feel girly...it's truly long lasting he got it last Christmas and he still has half a bottle...his girlfriend loves it I would truly recommend this product
Lexie W.
Purchased this for my boyfriend since he absolutely loves his Polo cologne! Needless to say, he loved the scent of this one! Obviously Ralph Lauren is definitely a pricier brand but the smell is freakin delicious! Def recommend for your man.
Ciera B.
This is my husbands favorite cologne. It is the perfect mix of fresh and musky. This is great for the office but also great for a date night out. He also has sensitive skin and this product is great with that.
Elizabeth C.
Corpus Christi, TX
I absolutely love this fragrance for my boyfriend. I bought it from Dillard's for his birthday. He loves the smell and so do I. I think it is worth the price, we actually bought the gift set afterwards. I think this has to be one of my favorite colognes my boyfriend has. I would recommend it.
Freddy G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Bueno este kit es uno de los mejores es un clasico y tiene un buen aroma y los productos son de la mas alta calidad me encanta la presentacion se ve muy clasica y con estilo. El precio no lo manejo pero se ve que vale la pena cada centavo y me encantaria tenerlo sin duda alguna.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
My all time favorite cologne for men , the only one that never gives me a headache . The smell is amazing and fresh in a timeless classy way . This is the only cologne I will buy for my boyfriend , he loves it too and gets a ton of compliments when he wears it .
AURELIA M.
Kettering, OH
This may sound strange... but Ralph Lauren Polo Black is MY go to! Everyone compliments how wonderful I smell and then give me a funny look when I tell them it's men's cologne. Trust me, it smells different on everyone. I'm OBSESSED and HIGHLY reccomend!
Brooklyn N.
Grand Rapids
i love this and so does my boyfriend it smells really good and it lasts all day and im really glad it does because it hard to find this stuff for it to last that long.

Amazon