Ralph Lauren Polo Black for Men

Introduced in the year 2005, by the design house of Ralph Lauren, Polo Black has a bold fusion of mango, silver armoise and patchouli noir. It is recommended for special ocassions.

Is this fragrance for a sportive man  want to try this and see if this is perfume is suitable
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Polo Black for Men!
Gerald B.
Jamestown, PA
My best friend from high school that i pretty much lived with and actually did for a year used this and trust me it not worth $85 and people will smell you coming
Caitlin M.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I always buy this scent for my husband! No matter the other scents we try we always come back to this one. It smells amazing and manly!
Lisa E.
Locust, NC
This is by far the most pleasant and attractive cologne. It's a great balanced cologne. It's sweet-smelling like women like, but not overly sweet.
AURELIA G.
Kettering, OH
This may sound strange... but Ralph Lauren Polo Black is MY go to! Everyone compliments how wonderful I smell and then give me a funny look when I tell them it's men's cologne. Trust me, it smells different on everyone. I'm OBSESSED and HIGHLY reccomend!
anthony S.
Jericho, NY
Received this as a gift one year from a friend. It smells okay but is a little sharp on the nostrils (mine at least). I use it occasionally but not too often
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
This is a gift set I purchased for my boyfriend and I didn't know what it smelled like until he opened it and I was pleasantly surprised. Very musky scent and wonderful with his pheromones.
Freddy G.
Bueno este kit es uno de los mejores es un clasico y tiene un buen aroma y los productos son de la mas alta calidad me encanta la presentacion se ve muy clasica y con estilo. El precio no lo manejo pero se ve que vale la pena cada centavo y me encantaria tenerlo sin duda alguna.
Aramina C.
Evansville, IL
This smells so amzing. I love when my husband wears it. It almost makes me wanna stay in when he puts it on..
Tracy K.
Buchanan , MI
I love the way this smells! I wanted to get it for myself, but my husband wouldn't let me. It drives me wild when he wears it! It smells so fresh and clean.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
My all time favorite cologne for men , the only one that never gives me a headache . The smell is amazing and fresh in a timeless classy way . This is the only cologne I will buy for my boyfriend , he loves it too and gets a ton of compliments when he wears it .