BY RALPH LAUREN

Classic And Sophisticated Top notes: Clary sage, lemon, mandarin, mango tangerine 5 Middle notes: Calone hedione 6 Bottom notes: Patchouli, sandalwood tonka bean Polo collections are all classic and sophisticated and Polo Black is no exception to that. Released in the year 2005, Polo Black is daring, intense, elegant and magnetic. A phenomenal fragrance which makes a great gift for your loved one, can be perfect for the night time, be it for a party or for a romantic date night, Polo Black will make you stand out. Simple and superb, Polo Black has a combination of a variety of fresh, crisp and sparkly accords that exude confidence. Its charm is enticing and attracts women who love to see the very best in their men. A blend of tropical mango, juicy tangerine and lemon with clary sage at the top of the fragrance gives a cool watery opening which is then enhanced by the lus see more...

Heather V.
Heather V.
Beebe, AR
This is my husband's favorite and always has to have a bottle in the cabinet purchase from jcpenny ..and it last so long u can smell it all day and normally only have to purchase every 2 years because it takes so little to smell great all day and night .. a scent I'll always have to buy
Shandi S.
Shandi S.
I don't use this personally but, it is my favorite scent for my husbnd to wear. I love how it smells on him and he loves how close I get to him when he is wearing it! I always buy this for him as a gift and since he has started wearing it, he has not wanted anything else.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Master Groomer Expert
Out of all the men colognes I have ever smelled this has got to be my all time favorite. It just has that scent that makes a woman turn heads really quickly.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Bon Wier, TX
I love this on my husband! It lasts for hours even when hes working outside and gets all hot and sweaty! Great manly smell!
Aysha R.
Aysha R.
Atlanta, GA
I received a sample of this with an online order, and I really like wearing men's fragrances, so I enjoyed this one.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
My boyfriend loves how the polo
Brand smells. He gets a few every time they go on sale
Dakota N.
Dakota N.
Jacksonville
I buy this product for my husband all the time! Every birthday, anniversary, Christmas, you name it. He knows at least one of his presents will be this cologne! I usually buy it from a Belks near me. There is no better smelling man that one wearing polo black! Definitely recommend!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This is perfect for travel. My husband will throw this in his suitcase and we are ready to go!
Gene L.
Gene L.
Sunbury , OH
I have both the original and the Red and this one is more a bold scent with a hint of tropical that the others don't have.
Sheri N.
Sheri N.
My dad uses this scent and I would remember because he would wear it all the time. It's a great cologne and until this day, he still uses it.
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
How much does this cost?