BY RALPH LAUREN

POLO BLACK by RALPH LAUREN - EDT SPRAY* 2.5 OZ see more...

Kayla J.
This product smell delicious! It's a great sent I bought from ultra, it's a decent price for the long lasting smell! The bottle goes a long way because reapplying multiple times isn't necessarily! I'd buy again!
Courtney D.
I have bought this for my husband and brother and it is my favorite scent. It stays in for hours and is so classy and low key. It's very traditional smelling and can go for many occasions. Love this !!
Shelley M.
My husband purchased this a few years ago. We don't normally spend much on fragrances but I am glad we chose this one. It smells amazing and although the bottle is long gone, its stll one of my favorites.
Angelica M.
Dalton, GA
This cologne for me is wonderful! My sister bought this for my dad on Christmas and he loved it and I loved! I would want to be stuck on a guys shirt smelling this.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
Amazing smell. I've bought this for my boyfriend and it's a great everyday smell. The value is pretty good for the price. The scent is fresh but manly. I recommend it to other men frequently and they've enjoyed it.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
My boyfriend love this fragrance it smells so good on him very arousing fragrance lol we purchase form Macy's and goodys it's pricey but it's worth it
Lauren S.
I love this smell! Men do t need to wear too much of it because it can be over powering but definitely one of my favorites for men!
Maya F.
Goodyear, AZ
My husband has this perfume in his collection. It has a great smell that last the whole day. It's refreshing. Highly recommended.
Dinah S.
Louisville, KY
My brother lives for this cologne, he uses UT almost every day. It smells really good I love it on him, perfect for any event.
Christin R.
Anderson , IN
I enjoy this manly scent. Purchased this for boyfriend and father as gifts for the holidays. Good price for the quality.