BY RALPH LAUREN #57 in Fragrance for Him

This modern, daring fragrance is a bold fusion of iced mango, silver armoise, and patchouli noir. Notes: Iced Mango, Silver Armoise, Patchouli Noir. Style: Modern. Daring. Bold. see more...

Ralph Lauren Polo Black Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "Ralph Lauren Black Polo toilette spray smells awesome.not to strong,not sweet just a nice clean fragrance.I would definitely like Thurston around me.Very sexy smell." in 1 review
  • "Ralph Lauren has so many different scents they all smell great though." in 1 review
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
My husband's favorite cologne ever. And I've gotta say, it's mine too. I absolutely LOVE this scent. It's not overpowering, and it has massive stay power. I can still smell the hug on my t-shirt when my husband leaves for work, all the way through lunch.
Jaimie B.
Review for: Ralph Lauren Polo Black for Men By Ralph Lauren 2.5oz 75ml Edt Spray, 2.5-ounce more...
I would highly recommend this fragrance! This is my husband go to fragrance and I would have to agree. It is my favorite if I had to choose between black, red, & blue.
Stephenie K.
Brownsville , TX
This cologne is EVERYTHING!! I love when my husband wears it! It stays in his clothes for a long time, even after I wash it. It smells so manly and soft at the same time. It is not a type of smell that makes your head hurt or your stomach ache because of the strong smell.
Brittany M.
My fiancé has used this cologne for YEARS and every time we go to the city, we will try smelling other colognes to see if we'd accept any others and the answer is always the same, no. This one has been our favorite since we found it! The bottle is easy to hold, the smell is amazing and lasts, and it's not a bad price at all. Ladies, if you're looking for a good cologne for your significant other, I highly suggest Polo Black. It's perfect!
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
This is my absolute favorite cologne for a guy. It's one of those that I can pick out in a crowd if someone is wearing it. It lasts a long time and isn't too strong or musky. If I'm looking to get someone a gift and considering cologne this is definitely the one I get.
Angela N.
This is hands down my favorite scent. It's manly yet subtle not like a hit of axe. It's suitable for everyday wear and lingers for the entire day. I would recommend this to every guy or anyone looking for the perfect gift for a man
Adison A.
Y’all....this cologne...is a blessing. My boyfriend wears this all the time, it’s my favorite cologne!! I know what it is when I smell it, immediately. I don’t feel like there’s any comparison to any other colognes. This is #1.
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
This is my brothers favorite he's been buying this for so many years. He's always been a fan he says it smells great and holds the scent for days . It's jot sweet but not too spicy. Great packaging as well
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
This is absolutely my favorite scent on a man. I remember the 1st time I smelled it...I was like wow...its just the perfect blend. I also love Polo Double Black. Ralph Lauren is one of my favorite brands. And I give a lot of Polo scents to the men in my family for the holidays. They love it!!! A running home in my family is I can smell & identify Polo Black on a man across a room...Lol not all the way across a room but pretty close! 😆
Madeline M.
I bought a mini 3 pack of the polo colognes as a gift, this one was in it and it was one of the ones I liked the best! It smells really nice, the mini 3 pack was cheap so I'm assuming the big bottle wouldn't be too expensive.
Joshua L.
Detroit, MI
Does this cologne give off a younger person vibe, or an older gentlemanly smell?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Is this your favorite Ralph Lauren cologne?
Salvatore F.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know where you can buy this at?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
Is it a great gift for a boyfriend?
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Do you or your significant other wear this cologne?