Ralph Lauren Polo Black by  Eau De Toilette Spray 2. 5 oz

Ralph Lauren Polo Black by Eau De Toilette Spray 2. 5 oz

BY RALPH LAUREN

This phenomenal fragrance was created by Ralph Lauren in 2005, Its incredible scent includes a mixture of iced mango Spanish sage patchouli noir sandalwood and Tonka bean, This amazing cologne would make a great gift for any occasion, Eau De Toilette Spray 2, 5 oz, for Men, see more...

Ralph Lauren Polo Black by  Eau De Toilette Spray 2. 5 oz
Ralph Lauren Polo Black by Eau De Toilette Spray 2. 5 oz
Buy on Sephora*
Ana O.
Ana O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My brother is the one who owns this perfume but sometimes I secretly want to steal it. The smell is amazing and it last for a good time. I know my brother loves it because he always stocks up when he's about to finish it. I sometimes decide to put some on once in a while because the smell is so addicting.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Portland, TX
My fiance wears this and he says its one of his favorites wasn't too overwhelming. It lasted on him all day. He would definitely continue using this one.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
I love love love the smell of Polo on my husband! Clean and sexy smell on any man!
equleema  t.
equleema t.
The hubby loved this perfume , smells great and strong and lasts a long time
Terri M.
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband wears this cologne and I absolutely LOVE how it smells on him. One could call it his signature scent :-)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
i love this scent! it smells so good on my fiancé and I'm so glad its a scent we both agree on. i sure do love it when he wears it! its not his usual go-to spray, but its one he saves for special occasions. i recommend it, you cannot go wrong with polo brand.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
I like this one. My dad had this one and smelled divine. I spent stuck in his neck because of that perfume. One of my favorites, no doubt. Five stars.