Ralph Lauren Polo Black Body Spray for Men

Polo black by ralph lauren body spray for men 10.14 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Polo Black Body Spray for Men!
This spray smells amazing! I have received compliments every time that I put it on. I always feel so sexy when I wear it.
San Mateo, CA
I enjoy this spray because it smells fresh and clean without being too overpowering! I would reccommend this to someone else.
Mineral Point
My wife love love love loves this scent. Its long lasting and very nice. I would for sure buy it again. One of my favorite
Omaha
We like the packaging but it was very strong at first spray so not somthing I would put on if your going to work
Hartford, CT
A mi esposo le encantan los body spray y en especial los de polo! Son super comodos de llevar en tu maleta oh cartera
Doylestown
Smells great! Lasts all day and I’ve received countless compliments! I’d recommend this product to anyone!
st. louis
Smell is great. Everyone ask me what I am wearing. It a very manly scent. Trust me buy it and you will love it
MAN I LOVE POLO BY RALPH LAUREN! Very good spray! Makes me smell refreshing and makes me feel active in a way
Toledo, OH
My husband loves this spray and the blue one. I also loves when he wears it lol he smells so good in it
Buford
I love when my man wears this. It smells so nice and def makes his gym bag less stinky