Ralph Lauren Polo Black Body Spray for Men

Polo black by ralph lauren body spray for men 10.14 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Polo Black Body Spray for Men!
I really like this smell. I got this in a set with other Ralph Lauren colognes and this scent by far was the one I was attracted to most. Although I haven’t used it in about 6 months due to the fact that I received another scent as a gift that I have been using. I will purchase this scent again once I’m done with my current one.
East Killingly
Love the fresh smell and the fine mist. I actually used this spray as room spray in my bedroom! It’s good for refreshing things. The only thing is the smell doesn’t last too long. But it’s perfect for a light smell and like I said, a refresher on clothes or any other fabrics.
Smells so good and I get so many compliments on my scent. The scent lasts all day and I get numerous people asking me what I am wearing. I wish I had some more and I was so pleasantly surprised for a first time buyer by how good it ended up smelling!!!
Selmer, TN
got this for my husband.. i love it.. great value .. he smells great .. good value... not to flashy ... there is nothing to improve this is a great product... i appreciate that others ask what he is wearing.. no room for improvement.. it's great
chambersburg
This is my go to spray every morning. It is always gets good responses from people I'm around. It is not an overwhelming sent that stays fragrant throughout the day. I will say that I do not prefer the aerosol version but it is nice to have for on the go purposes.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love using this product especially after a very long workout, sometimes I think of taking a small lunch break and running to the gym near by, this is perfect for going back to work after!
Chestnut Hill
it smells good and is a light smell on the body that stays all day! Bottle is a nice size and works well for its price. I would improve this product by potentially having it be a bit lighter for a fresher and cleaner scent but overall does a great job!
Bakersfield
Can’t wait to try them and actually see how good they really are . Never really tried any of these products but I smelt them before . Maybe I can be able to try them and actually buy some .
Detroit
It smelled nice and lasted all day  one of the better ones I’ve tried it has a more pleasant fragrance that is really notable. I wouldn’t change a thing, the scent is hard to describe it’s really incomparable, if I had to improve this product I’d make it come in a larger container
It was an exquisite smell that could capture the attention of an entire room. It keep your sex appeal on an all time high along with a rousing the guest and company at bay. It is great and standouts in great places. It captivates the setting and stimulates the mood.