Ralph Lauren Polo Black Body Spray for Men

Polo black by ralph lauren body spray for men 10.14 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Polo Black Body Spray for Men!
Selmer, TN
got this for my husband.. i love it.. great value .. he smells great .. good value... not to flashy ... there is nothing to improve this is a great product... i appreciate that others ask what he is wearing.. no room for improvement.. it's great
Las Vegas , NV
Absolutely love using this product especially after a very long workout, sometimes I think of taking a small lunch break and running to the gym near by, this is perfect for going back to work after!
Chestnut Hill
it smells good and is a light smell on the body that stays all day! Bottle is a nice size and works well for its price. I would improve this product by potentially having it be a bit lighter for a fresher and cleaner scent but overall does a great job!
Bakersfield
Can’t wait to try them and actually see how good they really are . Never really tried any of these products but I smelt them before . Maybe I can be able to try them and actually buy some .
Detroit
It smelled nice and lasted all day  one of the better ones I’ve tried it has a more pleasant fragrance that is really notable. I wouldn’t change a thing, the scent is hard to describe it’s really incomparable, if I had to improve this product I’d make it come in a larger container
It was an exquisite smell that could capture the attention of an entire room. It keep your sex appeal on an all time high along with a rousing the guest and company at bay. It is great and standouts in great places. It captivates the setting and stimulates the mood.
Virginia Beach
This scent right here is a great manly manly scent. If you wanna snag the girl this round this is the fragrance to go with ! Just remember not to use to much if you want to be able to breathe.
Katy, TX
I have enjoyed RL for women and men all my life. I buy my fiancee Poli Blue and Black every year. I started buying the sprays for his gym workouts, that way he wouldn't had to use him colognes. They smell just like them and at a fraction of the cost. Plus I can buy them in different scents. He really enjoys them. Let's remember also they make great stocking stuffers!
Pittsburgh
Just what I was looking for, a pristine smelling body spray that I can wear without wondering what would best fit my environment. I could wear it anytime in preparation to go anywhere. I appreciated the fact that the body spray was not overwhelmingly strong but was strong enough for me to get noticed by the people in my surroundings. I will definitely consider ordering this body spray again.
Tulsa, OK
I recently discovered Ralph Lauren Polo Black Body Spray and haven't gone back. Like all polo sprays, it smells great; however, it has a richer scent that I love.